• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Titanium Exhaust Tips - Who sells them?

Nice! What size did you get for the inlet and outlet? Its going on a Taitec GTLW right? Any pics of it installed on the mufflers?

Inlet is 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 and the out let are 4 inches. Yes its going on a gtlw. Ill have to get some pics. Love the tips a lot btw. Great seller btw. Got my tips in 6 days from day of ordering them.

Inlet is 2 1/4 or 2 1/2 and the out let are 4 inches. Yes its going on a gtlw. Ill have to get some pics. Love the tips a lot btw. Great seller btw. Got my tips in 6 days from day of ordering them.

Cool so the inlet of the taitec is 2 1/4 or 2 1/2? Mine is still on the car in storage so can't get a measurement. I'm thinking of going with the quad tips

Does anyone know the width of the NA2 rear valance exhaust opening? Will the 170mm quad tips fit through?

Does anyone know the width of the NA2 rear valance exhaust opening? Will the 170mm quad tips fit through?
If you can wait till tomorrow I have an 02 valance in the garage that I'll measure. I have nothing here to measure with at the moment.

If you look at the opening, you'll notice it tapers as it gets deeper. The narrowest point is 146mm. The outer part of the valance is approx 170mm. The valance I'm measuring is DF and I do plan on trimming the inside with a dremal to fit my quads. It should turn out to be a nice clean job.

Ok that's for checking. I really don't want to trim my OEM valance. Wish these tips were 60mm each instead of 74mm:(

Here are my tips you posers... :D

They are real and they don't look as good. LOL

73b5415bd8153ccbac60055d71a65fc3_zps2f8b625a.jpg

Don't forget your exhaust will probably break at some point bc it's full titanium :D

I have a feeling ill be installing steel tips soon because ti will be so played out. Like that Lamborghini/civic poster with the civic on Lambo doors and the gallardo with regular doors. LOL

I'm just busting everyone's chops though... these are beautiful tips.

If I had a shitty steel exhaust I'd get them too. :D

AHAHAHAAHAHA I laughed so hard when I read that Dave!!! =D Don't forget my shitty steel exhaust may be lighter than your titanium and is built like a tank ;) Maybe even prettier with these tips LOL

Back