• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

To Gerry Johnson

Whats up buddy just wondering what mods you have and if you have lower compression pistons and what turbo kit your running on your car also have you ever dynoed your car and if so if you dont mind me asking what have you dynoed to the wheels.

I have completely rebuilt the motor with all the parts to make it strong enough to handle hopefuly 20-25 lbs of boost, I have dynoed it at 8lbs it made 381hp @ 6900rpm-326ft lbs of torque @ 5500rpm, and at 12lbs it made 456hp @6900rpm-381ft lbs of torque @ 5200rpm.
I will be doing dyno runs at 15-18-20lbs of boost when the weather gets better. The turbo kit was designed and built by myself. You can E-mail me if you are intrested in seeing pics of the car and or the turbo kit.

[This message has been edited by Gerry Johnson (edited 08 February 2002).]

Gerry Thanks alot if you could please e-mail me at [email protected] I would really appreciate it. Do you have the stock rods problably hah there pretty strong, I know u must have J.E. Forged pistons I dont but could you tell me in detail what exactly u have when you e-mail me if you dont mind Thanks buddy.

Gerry Thanks alot if you could please e-mail me at [email protected] I would really appreciate it. Do you have the stock rods problably hah there pretty strong, I know u must have J.E. Forged pistons I dont but could you tell me in detail what exactly u have when you e-mail me if you dont mind Thanks buddy.

Back