• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Today is my 20 Year Anniversary on Prime.

Wow, it's been 20 years on here for me. I've meet so many great people and have so many great memories.

Thanks to everyone who has been a part of my "online" life.

Cheers.

Robert

Congratulations!! Can I get an Emerald tooth to celebrate?!

Never give up Rob! I like you have priceless memories from Prime/nsxca/nsxpo...This pandemic will pass as they all do....What is different this time is the unexpected unprecedented responses....Praying for all those whose livelihood is impacted..

Congrats! Wow that's a long ownership time. Has it all been with one car?

Are you a dentist? On Friday night my tooth which was filled had cracked eating a piece of candy. Now I am not sure if they will be open tomorrow to take my call! I am in NJ.

Congrats! Wow that's a long ownership time. Has it all been with one car?

Are you a dentist? On Friday night my tooth which was filled had cracked eating a piece of candy. Now I am not sure if they will be open tomorrow to take my call! I am in NJ.

I bought my 1994 NSX in 1999 and it unfortunately got totaled in 2015. I then got a 2017 NSX in October 2018 and it was bought back by AHM in August 2019 through the Lemon Law in Florida.

Sorry to hear about the fractured tooth. If the restoration was more than 2/3 of the width of of the tooth, that is usually the sequela. You should consider a crown. Good luck.

Stay healthy.
Steve

I'm trying. You too Steve. Btw, I still have the HID kit for my MB CLS that I bought through you and never installed lol.

Never give up Rob! I like you have priceless memories from Prime/nsxca/nsxpo...This pandemic will pass as they all do....What is different this time is the unexpected unprecedented responses....Praying for all those whose livelihood is impacted..

The wounds will be licked clean and we'll recover. It's just not going to be easy for all of us. More hard work, but that's nothing new to me.

Congrats on the anniversary! Prime is a where 20 years should come with a titanium connecting rod!

That would be nice. :D

Congrats!!
It seems like just yesterday!
H-

Your post made me check.

My 20 was completed last month 2/21.

Now I'm feeling old. I think I will go for a drive in the NSX tomorrow! :smile:

Norm

Wow, congrats! Can't believe it's been that long.

Here's to another 20...

Happy 20th anniversary old sport!

I dislike your full head of hair.....:redface:

It's great to see some of the replies. And those of you who I have meet at NSXPO's, once again I feel very lucky to have formed friendships that I consider valuable to me personally. "The Kid" was just a kid. Now he has a kid.

And docjohn, I guess when you lose some of your hair your job then forces you to sit in a dark closet all day looking at nudie pictures. :biggrin:

haha busted.......

It's great to see some of the replies. And those of you who I have meet at NSXPO's, once again I feel very lucky to have formed friendships that I consider valuable to me personally. "The Kid" was just a kid. Now he has a kid.

And docjohn, I guess when you lose some of your hair your job then forces you to sit in a dark closet all day looking at nudie pictures. :biggrin:

The Kid now has has a 6 year old, man does time fly. I’ve always said one of the coolest things about the NSX is the community. I had the pleasure to attend NSXPO this year and honestly wasn’t sure what to expect. It was mind blowing connecting with friends, both new and old. Great cars and even greater people.

haha thanks for the point-by....................on the buffet line:tongue:

Back