• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Tokyo Auto Salon Pics

Charles and I are having a blast in Tokyo...

Here are a couple pictures from the Auto Salon. Yes, all these pics are of NSX's. We have several hundred pics (mostly of NSX's) and some new and secret product releases that we saw... :tongue: :tongue:

I will upload them when back in SC, we've got a week of hitting up NSX shops first. :smile:

Attachments

• DSC01272 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01272 (Medium).JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 705
  • DSC01309 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01309 (Medium).JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 449
  • DSC01303 (Medium).JPG
    DSC01303 (Medium).JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 661
  • DSCN0230 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0230 (Medium).JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 961
Hey Tony,

I just got back from Tokyo last night and really feeling the jetlag!

Was at TAS on the 13th with a media pass, so much to do, so little time. This is my second time there so I managed to pace myself nicely.

Most of the NSX's were too blinged out for my tastes. The best was the white Trial NSX with the velocity stacks. So clean.

Hope you're having as good a time as I did, drop by Daikoku if you have the chance.

Oyagi said:
Most of the NSX's were too blinged out for my tastes. The best was the white Trial NSX with the velocity stacks. So clean.

I agree and you can see I'm not alone. Here's me with the designer of those stacks and filtration system. There were a few other goodies on that NSX that were brand new, did you see them? :biggrin:

Attachments

• TAS (Medium).JPG
    TAS (Medium).JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 311
I spoke to him and asked him if he's got a price for that and what were the specs but he said it was a one-off plumbing shop special. Were you able to get any more details. I just love the pure esthetics of velocity stacks :cool:

AutoVation said:
Charles and I are having a blast in Tokyo...

Here are a couple pictures from the Auto Salon. Yes, all these pics are of NSX's. We have several hundred pics (mostly of NSX's) and some new and secret product releases that we saw... :tongue: :tongue:

I will upload them when back in SC, we've got a week of hitting up NSX shops first. :smile:

Bish :smile:

Oyagi said:
I spoke to him and asked him if he's got a price for that and what were the specs but he said it was a one-off plumbing shop special. Were you able to get any more details. I just love the pure esthetics of velocity stacks :cool:

We've got a lot of info, the stacks were actually Toda units. Only some of the MAF and other pieces were one-off's. We've got all the details and we will be looking for dyno charts soon.

In other news, we went to Macs in Tokyo and cleaned them out, they didn't really have much stuff in stock though! We've got some sweet pics coming on Sunday.

Our flight is leaving from Tokyo in about 4 hours so we are heading to the airport for the fun 20+ hour trip home!

One more teaser to hold you over for a day or so...

Attachments

• DSCN0211 (Medium).JPG
    DSCN0211 (Medium).JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 484
WOW, What a trip that was. I had a blast. As Tony said above we have alot of pics to post and thing to write up. They know how to party there and let's leave it at that.

As alot of you guys know, I had been looking for ITB's long before I got the BBSC and now the Comptech. I was looking to use the TODA system. However, after many back and forth conversations and the lost of hope that I can get these guys to believe that I know what The F*** I need and what to do, I just gave up to force induction. I know think we can do something after meeting some people. We'll see what comes out of it. We'll keep you guys up to date.

First day at work and I'm beat. I get with Tony this weekend to post the pics and trinkets we now have. :biggrin:

I just got back from the Auto Salon myself.....ive got some pictures posted over on G35driver.com (free to join) if you guys want to take a look...

My Fav NSX was prally the Alpine one or the Yellow Veilside kitted one.....but all were very nice indeed.

:rolleyes:

pearlcoupeg35 said:
I just got back from the Auto Salon myself.....ive got some pictures posted over on G35driver.com (free to join) if you guys want to take a look...

My Fav NSX was prally the Alpine one or the Yellow Veilside kitted one.....but all were very nice indeed.

:rolleyes:

I have an '05 G35 4 door also. Did you notice not tooo (none) many were at the show or just rolling around

chudson1549 said:
I have an '05 G35 4 door also. Did you notice not tooo (none) many were at the show or just rolling around

I only saw 3 or 4 G35 Coupes inside the show...but saw MANY coupes and Sedans while Tokyo (5 days total). Ive got pics...ill post me soon.

i wnat to see some more pics!

pearlcoupeg35 said:
I only saw 3 or 4 G35 Coupes inside the show...but saw MANY coupes and Sedans while Tokyo (5 days total). Ive got pics...ill post me soon.
What part of Tokyo were you in? We stayed in Shinjuku for 8 days. We saw alot of older model skylines around.

Back