• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 craziest NSX projects

Update:

Vroom's RDX transplanted stereo project definitely qualifies here:

dash11.jpg

Thread here

the way-back machine

It may not seem so radical now, but my old silver car had a DIY turbo system making well over 500 whp way back in the day. It was probably the only high-powered turbo car in the country back then; if not one of the few in the world. We had to do everything from scratch and went with Motec management because there were literally no other choices at the time. People (several on here) kept telling me that putting the turbo under the rear of the car was stupid and would never work. That configuration has become the industry standard now. I heard the same comments about using CT headers as turbo manifolds.

With the CT widebody it was very imposing and on the nasty race gas tune (almost 700 whp) it sounded like it wanted to hunt down other cars and eat them.

that kit would look spectacular if Enzo and Zonda didn't exist.

also how can you put a V12 in it? it says you can...

I was looking at this... $14 000. wonder what kind of quality this kit is...

Yea and about $25k to install and paint it! :eek: LOL

that kit would look spectacular if Enzo and Zonda didn't exist.

also how can you put a V12 in it? it says you can...

The V12 is for their custom chassis which costs only $500k for the complete package!

I found more info about it on their myspace (http://www.myspace.com/exoticdesignz1) in the "pic" section.

BUMP!! I know there can be some updates here. Please add on!

Back