• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Top 10 craziest NSX projects

6249706342091.jpg

This one is pertty bad ass!!!

Those pictures are like... Where's Waldo? Can you see him? :biggrin:

Adam's car is pretty crazy. That took a lot of TLC (or THC). Seriously, wouldn't have been easier/ quarter mil cheaper to just pick-up an NSX graphics kit? :confused:

Walk around the pits at the next pro NHRA drag race like hey... mind if I stick these NSX tail lights on the back of your ride? Sure, bam.. project complete! :tongue:

I'm going to add a few more I can think of that are not so "crazy", but very neat projects indeed. This can be a very neat thread. Your one stop shop for seeing cool NSX projects:

Jose's car. thread here:

DSC00154.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Vancehu's very expensive "I must buy genuine R parts even if I mortgage my house" project, thread here:

13449Interiro_with_R_Wheel.jpg

13449Side_View_flat.jpg

There was my own crazy looking exhaust system from GT-One here:

14678IMG_0496.JPG

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/p5koXVLuc7k&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/p5koXVLuc7k&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I know there is more, help me out guys... where is that gold NSX? and what about that one with the CF fenders and everything? It was almost all CF...

D'ecosse's stereo system with all that blue conversion...

Please don't be shy to post your own stuff... it just keeps this thread interesting. Imagine someone new to the forum seeing this thread.

Sounds like "crazy" is a sliding scale in this thread. :biggrin:

John, that underbody/wheel well is sick!

Nothing beats NSX convertibles....:tongue:

newportconv1.jpg

blconvert.jpg

image000125qd.jpg

image000139hh.jpg

image000142vr.jpg

image000156xe.jpg

and my favorite... :eek:

PA230237Small.jpg

attachment.php

If only someone could get this to work:frown:

I thought he did have it working...

BTW:I'm working on transplanting the audio, Nav and I-Drive system from an RDX into my NSX. Without a nav pod :wink:

I thought he did have it working...

BTW:I'm working on transplanting the audio, Nav and I-Drive system from an RDX into my NSX. Without a nav pod :wink:

Oh snap:eek:

Pics man!

Back