• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Trunk Mat question

Hi, does anyone know if this trunk mat will fit in 91 cars? 08P11-SL0-211A

This is supposed to fit 2003-2005 Acura NSX NSX-T, wondering if till fit in 91's.

Thanks in advance.

They are lined with diamonds.:rolleyes:

I can't believe that's still on eBay. ROFLMAO! I guess you have to be "straight balling" to get a proper trunk mat.

In the meantime, if you want to spend somewhat less, you can buy a Lloyds trunk mat with the "Acura" logo for less than $150. I bought on sale at Autoanything during the holiday season last year and so I ended up paying about $110 or something shipped for it. The only disadvantage to it is that it doesn't have a flap like the official Acura trunk mat.

Maybe the seller should combine his $2000 trunk mat with a $1000 car cover. LOL.

The NA1 and NA2 nomenclature refers to the change in engine displacement and transmission speeds that occurred in 1997. The engine displacement increased from 3.0L to 3.2L and the transmission went from a 5-speed to a 6-speed. NA2 has nothing to do with body style or physical dimensions (trunk or otherwise).

You may want to refer to the Wiki for model year changes:

https://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Changes_by_Year

Last edited:
I'll sell you my trunk mat at the bargain price of $1k! :wink:

I made some of these if interested
2ypmeev.jpg

Back