• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust Tubi Exhaust V1 Polished Dual Tips SoCal

Tubi Exhaust (1st Version) w/ Polished Dual Tips

Sold.

I'm selling my beloved Tubi exhaust from my 1994 NSX. It is serial # 000000094. This is the first version and it has the fixed dual tips. It has a perfect fit on my NSX although the hangers can be adjusted if needed.

The Tubi exhaust produces a harmonious metallic sound at low RPMs and an angry high-pitched shriek at higher RPMs. There is no "burbling" while decelerating. There is no drone with catalytic converters installed. If you're using test pipes, there's a slight drone between 2k-3k RPM and I only noticed while windows up, radio off, 5th gear fwy cruising. Otherwise she's such a delight.

History:
I bought this exhaust from omega2 http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116504&highlight=tubi

who originally bought it from c-dog http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107776&highlight=tubi

There's a crack on one of the welds for a piece that holds the passenger-side dual tip pipe to the upper connector. The crack is on weld joint and it doesn't affect the exhaust system itself nor the alignment. I'm not sure if I bought it this way and I've never had a problem with the fit or alignment. See pics below. I can send higher resolution pics over email.

Overall, I really loved the look and sound of the Tubi. I'm sure the new owner will be quite happy with it as well.

I prefer local pickup around Glendale/Burbank/Los Angeles CA area. Exhaust only -- lugs, bolts, and gaskets are not included. Shipping extra, PayPal accepted. Please send PM if interested. Thanks!

tubi07.jpg

tubi01.jpg

tubi02.jpg

tubi03.jpg

tubi04.jpg

tubi05.jpg

tubi06.jpg

tubi08.jpg

tubi09.jpg

tubi10.jpg

tubi11.jpg

tubi12.jpg