• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Suspension Type S Suspension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type S Struts.jpgType-S Suspension (New Style Honda JDM)
Hi Everyone,

I’ve got a used Type-S Suspension for sale. It’s complete and in excellent condition with about 8,000 miles. It lists for $2435.
Details below:

Factory tune Type-S suspension is a balance between race track performance and streetable smoothness. The suspension lowers the car, improving cornering through lower center of gravity, and uses improved performance damper and spring rates to increase suspension response and decrease roll. Suspension designed for Honda's performance tuned Type-S NSX variant. This suspension is the newly revised 2002 year Type-S suspension which has increased suspension response vs. early Type-S and Zanardi spec suspension.

Suspension is designed to increase tire traction from high performance driving. The increased spring rate and corresponding damper valving reduces tire roll over under lateral G cornering and frontal dive under braking.

This is one of our favorite suspensions for customers looking for plug and play factory tuned performance with out needs to change the damper response or ride height adjustment with out an extremely harsh ride.

The suspension is complete set for front and rear including pre-assembled dampers, springs, and upper mounting hats.

More Info Here:

http://www.scienceofspeed.com/products/suspension_performance_products/NSX/Honda/Type-S_suspension/

$1,200 plus shipping or best reasonable offer.

Thanks!
-Randy

Note: One thing you'll see in the picture is that I'm missing the brake cable bracket on the left front strut. I needed that at the time I swapped back to stock. I've ordered a brand new one from Science of Speed and its on its way here. That will be included with the set to make sure you have everything you need. One note on that bracket. It's no longer being produced and very hard to come by so if you have those brackets on the struts you're taking out I'd bet another NSX'er could use them.

Last edited:
This suspension has been sold and will be on its way to its new home this weekend.
Thank you all for your interest and good luck with your cars!!

:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back