• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unique LED Turn Signal+Blinker Upgrade 91-01 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys for all the feedback on the new design. I will send you a PM Batman, here is a rolling shot of my car from a meet last week that shows the lights in the day time.

web-1.jpg

Ok, now I want a re-fund or re-led!!!
And I want my car painted black as well.
Trev

john is the best.

rush to get his lights.

top notch quaility and workmanship. carbon fiber, smoked lens, plug and play, super bright led's!!!!

everyone that sees them will love your car more.

if u can design it, he will make it.

john, can't wait till you are ready for my next 2nd set!

Attachments

• IMG_1764_2.jpg
    IMG_1764_2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 597
Last edited:
Thank you so much Nick for posting a picture of your car. I love the Blodi lens on the front as well, really nice touch. I have to give credit to you for a great design as well:wink:

no john, you are the man! u got mad skillz.

big time asset to the nsx community. keep up the bad azz work.

hopefully u can come up with some crazy plug and play l.e.d for the tail lights too.

I just got my LED bumper lights upgrade today and had to run out to install them. Install was a snap, and took just a few minutes. The hardest part was removing my JDM aftermarket DTRLs to access the screw hole to release the bumper lights from the bumper (my installer picked a crappy place to mount them :(

Quality was top notch and the best part was John's (mugenkid) meticulous attention to detail and almost daily updates of the lights' progress from my first Q's, to when the core lights arrived to when they came back from the painter and later when they shipped out. Amazing!

Sorry for the iPhone pics, I'll take nicer ones when its brighter outside. Please note mine also have the Blodi signal covers in place as well, but I might remove them so people can admire the CF overlay on top of the LEDs. Brightness is incredible and I like how they (in a very easy and economical way) instantly change the somewhat dated appearance of the original "needlenose" popup design that I have always preferred.

Front view:
29460_442478386223_690446223_6039920_6109749_n.jpg

Signals off
29460_442478551223_690446223_6039921_5277010_n.jpg

turn signals on
29460_442478716223_690446223_6039922_543385_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, O, Remove those covers!
Trev

Thank you so much for the images Oyagi! I really like the looks of the front of your car with all the nice looking goodies.

All orders have been completed and I have a core in hand if anyone is interested. Price is $600.00 Shipped for any design with a core exchange.

What is the process to fix a failed LED? Is this a process where we can replace the bulb or do they need to come back to your for repair/replacement?

What is the process to fix a failed LED? Is this a process where we can replace the bulb or do they need to come back to your for repair/replacement?

The process of a failure LED would have to be sent back to me yes! For the most part the LEDs I have used have been very reliable. I had a time period of 3 months where a lot of the LEDs I was using started to fail due to manufacture defect. I went to a different LED for a fix and have been happy since! Most LEDs have a very long life period.

Really love that design can you pm me pricing???

All designs are $600.00 Shipped

I need a set!!!! P.M'd

PM Sent!

great designs! these will be on the first things i get once i get a nsx again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back