• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unoffical Berlina BLACK NSX Thread

Is it OK to make a little fun of the Red NSX :smile: ?
NSX friends of Ontario, we all had a great day yesterday,
but this picture actually made me feel extra special in a good way!!!! Thanks guys!!! :smile:

View attachment 123305
Looks like a dozen Ferrari wanna bees with a clean and sinister black nsx stuck in the middle. Sorry, formula red guys.
I would have bought one, but I owned a red car once. Lost my license due to speeding tickets in it. I now have the quickest car I ever owned a black nsx with ctsc and never once got a single ticket in 4 years.:wink:

558027befb5bba19968a52faf56b0a56.jpg

Been a while since I posted here and have done some mods, so I figured I'd toss an updated pic up since it's looking quite a bit different now...

Attachments

• 083.jpg
    083.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 1,224
all i remember is i have -4 degrees of camber to fit the 275's. I'm pretty low too. I'll correct the camber when these tires wear out and I can run a skinnier tire.

Last edited:
all i remember is i have -4 degrees of camber to fit the 275's. I'm pretty low too.
How do you guys drive these cars at high speed so low!!! I'm so jealous! Our roads here are shite and I still smack my fender liners at BC full perch in the front. I think I am going to order some bilsteins. I am very tired of my fillings falling out and or slowing down to adjust to poor road conditions....

CA can't be worse than MD. I know all the roads I drive hard on so no issues. Also I have my fender liners tucked behind the tabs. That clears a couple more mm of space.

Last edited:
CA can't be worse than MD. I know all the roads I drive hard on so no issues. Also I have my fenders tucked behind the tabs. That clears a couple more mm of space.
I'm looking for suspension that handles over 100 mph. My new charger gets it up past 100 mph very quickly. One small dip in the road and crack goes the fender.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Glad to finally be a part of this thread! 94BB/ 5-speed/ KWV3/ Work Meister S1R 17/18

Back