• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial lowest NSX thread

Some excellent looking NSX’s here guys! Just wondering what brand of coilovers most of you are using?

- Josh

ooh that almost makes me wanna have a red NSX, and I hate red.

Thats amazing he could drive it that low here in Hawaii. The roads are absolutely horrible with potholes everywhere.

Slammednsx how do/did you manage to daily drive your nsx that low and still keep your lip in good condition? Nice cars everyone.

jordansx said:
Thats amazing he could drive it that low here in Hawaii. The roads are absolutely horrible with potholes everywhere.

Slammednsx how do/did you manage to daily drive your nsx that low and still keep your lip in good condition? Nice cars everyone.

very carefully :wink:

ANYTIME said:
I remember seeing pics of hdsr5 NSX from Vegas and it was very low.
image.php
Anyone have any pics of his?
If you wanna see more of that car, go to www.kaizospeedgear.com and go to "ridez". There is gallery with that car.

The roads are really not that bad on the island of Oahu. I lived there for a little over 5 years and never really had a problem with the roads. The really crappy roads are in Oakland California and Fremont.:biggrin: :biggrin:

jordansx said:

I think we officially have the lowest nsx. I bet if it had differnt wheels itll look freakin hot! Im sure its bagged though. But this this thing is mighty low. :eek:

superlow_nsx1.jpg

Damn, that is pretty low alright. I agree, the wheels are an eyesore though. It must be bagged, either that, or it has 4 pumps, 4 dumps and 12 batteries for the 3 wheel motion.

nsxslammed said:
I think we officially have the lowest nsx. I bet if it had differnt wheels itll look freakin hot! Im sure its bagged though. But this this thing is mighty low. :eek:

superlow_nsx1.jpg

That's pretty crazy because according to the plates, it's a girl's car.

NoooLuV4Me said:
Its The 2002 Factory Exhaust!Sold My Comptech Exhaust Didn't Like The Way It Sounds So I Went With The 02 Exhaust.Its The Same Car Just Difference Rims.
7982Picture_018.jpg

7982nsx_vsh_image1.jpg

7982Picture_003.jpg

7982Picture_014.jpg

7982cut1.JPG

798205-06-06_1347.jpg

Hey, I saw you at Metro in New Orleans last weekend. Real clean bro...

FeetFxr said:
Man, you could rent that thing out to plow snow or gum off the ground.:biggrin:

You've got nothing on him huh Todd.:biggrin:

Man that has to keep you on your toes to drive, all the rain gutters in florida alone would wreak havoc on that car.

Eh, just in and out of the hotel was rough. Im Michigan, Im more worried about potholes swallowing up the wheels and dragging the car on the road. No worries, either slam on the brakes and swerve(traffic permitting) or get the turbo spooling to wheelie over them :tongue:

Could someone post an NSX with around 1.6inch drop? :smile:
I want to see how it looks. prefferably with an 02+ bumper.
But i guess it really does not matter.:smile: :smile: :smile:

Tinker219 said:
Man youre going to make me go out and get that extra inch out of my car now? :biggrin:

How low is your car for real? You are parked on a slope (like jacking up your rear) . Do you have any pics on a flat surface?

Back