• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial thread of NSX ENGINE BAY PICS

3f2f717fad03fd4a2e8cc53a9e7567c4_zps3ad4e72c.jpg

^^^ looks good i would have thought you would have that alternator polished tho

A few updated pieces and some of the parts that were polished were not chromed :cool:

DSC_9054_zpsf4dca211.jpg

DSC_8990_zpsd0c3050e.jpg

DSC_8988_zps74ff4af6.jpg
One of my favorites, actually probably my favorite. What Intake is that? Nice work!

^^When you opened that trunk on the Lovefab car I was speechless.. That big'ol turbo back there just looked so mean

Does anybody know where I can get this engine cover!! I want...no, I need to have it!! :biggrin:

Thanks
I don't think the Jetz CF engine covers have been available for quite some time.
I know of one other person that has one, but none for sale........you could put a NSX Parts Wanted ad here (feel free to use my picture) and see if anyone bites.

Brian

I don't think the Jetz CF engine covers have been available for quite some time.
I know of one other person that has one, but none for sale........you could put a NSX Parts Wanted ad here (feel free to use my picture) and see if anyone bites.

Brian

Thanks for the reply and tip Brian!! I will do so, and sorry if this wasn´t the right place to ask!!

Rod

Back