• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Type R thread gallery

Someone suggested this in another thread. With all the Type R conversions going on; I figured this would be a sweet idea. :biggrin:

'04 NSX-R for sale in London U.K.

The '04 NSX-R out in London U.K., apparently has been put up for sale!?! :eek:

I've seen that car on a few occasions, nice owner I recall. And the car, oh yea... it's even better in person, everything about it makes a regular NSX seem blase`.

Anyways, the owner is asking a premium for the NSX-R, being only 1 of 2 in the U.K. It's a RHD model w/ the radio, A/C, and I think Championship Pearl white exterior.

Rumor has it that the owner, who acquired the car from Honda U.K. as it was a former press/media car, had been offered 85K GBP to which he rejected & recently offered 100K GBP that he didn't apparently accept either. Supposedly 120K GPB was being considered (unsure if it was an actual offer). :cool:

Re: '04 NSX-R for sale in London U.K.

Osiris_x11 said:
The '04 NSX-R out in London U.K., apparently has been put up for sale!?! :eek:

I've seen that car on a few occasions, nice owner I recall. And the car, oh yea... it's even better in person, everything about it makes a regular NSX seem blase`.

Anyways, the owner is asking a premium for the NSX-R, being only 1 of 2 in the U.K. It's a RHD model w/ the radio, A/C, and I think Championship Pearl white exterior.

Rumor has it that the owner, who acquired the car from Honda U.K. as it was a former press/media car, had been offered 85K GBP to which he rejected & recently offered 100K GBP that he didn't apparently accept either. Supposedly 120K GPB was being considered (unsure if it was an actual offer). :cool:

URL? Link? Source?

Re: '04 NSX-R for sale in London U.K.

Osiris_x11 said:

Whats that in US dollars?

xxx said:
120,000 British Pound = $205,816 US Dollar = $239,790 Canadian :eek:

Im a huge Type R fan and a sick NSX fan in general but $205k goes awfully far :confused: Id sooner get a Ferrari 360 or something else. My condo's on the market for $239k and im sure its more comfortable to sleep in than an NSX-R :tongue:

Make a power-move...

xxx said:
URL? Link? Source?

2004 Type R for sale - Reg N5XRR

"Serious enquiries only"

It was posted in the monthly magazine version of:

www.TopMarques.co.uk

Also was offered here:

http://www.hudsonsoflondon.com/

Owner: David aka Fusilov (www.nsxcb.co.uk)

9414CIMG1441-med.JPG

Someone needs to step upto the plate... barter/trade if necessary! :cool:

I like that car. If I were Jay Leno, I'd have to add that to my collection. Alas, I'm not, so I'll look for the die-cast version.

NSX-Rrraur

Vizal said:
i Cant find it on neither of TopMarques or HudsonofLondon ;[

TopMarque's online version doesn't show the listing, but the newstand/published magazine has it listed.

Hudson of London were shown the NSX-R recently, I assume they were interested in acquiring it. Last I heard, an offer was being considered.

Despite being RHD, a NA2 NSX-R would be perhaps one of the bests' acquisitions for a JDM/exotic afficianado; even at a premium. But I'm not so sure about paying much more than $100k even if I was in the position to.

I have heard that there are a few NA2 NSX-R's in Germany, and being LHD which makes them very desirable IMHO. I'd even consider the laborous and challenging process of importing from Japan, again given the resources/finances/time.

A pic the owner fwd'd to a few of us this past spring...

e9c_david_004.jpg

We need some Pro' Photo-shoppers to work on the shadow/light on this pic, so it can be made into a nice background or poster, lol!

Re: Make a power-move...

Osiris_x11 said:
2004 Type R for sale - Reg N5XRR

"Serious enquiries only"

It was posted in the monthly magazine version of:

www.TopMarques.co.uk

Also was offered here:

http://www.hudsonsoflondon.com/

Owner: David aka Fusilov (www.nsxcb.co.uk)

9414CIMG1441-med.JPG

Someone needs to step upto the plate... barter/trade if necessary! :cool:

HMMM I wonder why the headlights aren't painted white to match the car.......

Armando

Armando,

post a pic of your ride! Its close enough to a Type R look alike; and faster than one too :biggrin:

You mean this slow POS?

Armando

SOON

Attachments

• IMG_4854 (Medium) (Medium).JPG
    IMG_4854 (Medium) (Medium).JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,428
  • front1b (Medium).JPG
    front1b (Medium).JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 907
Last edited:
So, so hot! Ill be in Miami in a couple weeks... maybe a ride can be arranged :biggrin:

Oh yeah that is one hot car! You go armando :biggrin: I can hear the miami vice theme song now :tongue:

$130k tops for a Type R. Anything over that is ridiculous.

Armando, car is looking awesome. Show & go...love it.

da3dalus said:
I thought that was an option on type-r's. Not all had color matched housings. :confused:

Anyone know for sure? :confused:

da3dalus said:
dahhh... i just read this on here like yesterday... where the heck was it!!!!

Honda Japan website :wink:

Custom painted headlight garnish (Championship White)
The NSX-R's high-performance cockpit features improved functionality and an exhilarating sports car feel.

Custom ball-shaped titanium shift knob and a lightweight mesh shift boot
Leather-wrapped Momo steering wheel (In airbag-equipped cars, only the leather-wrapped portion is made by Momo)
Recaro carbon fiber Aramid full-bucket seats with leather upholstery
Shift indicator with LEDs that flash then light on to indicate the engine's power peak and rev limit
Aluminum-finish custom center and side panels; carbon fiber panel laminated to side panel and shift plate
High-matt rubber used for dashboard and trim to reduce reflected glare on the front windshield
Instrument panel with carbon-black background and yellow needles
In addition to the eight standard body colors, the NSX-R is also available in custom Championship White.
Custom painted headlight garnish (Championship White)
Red front "H" emblem --- the sign of a genuine Type R
Aluminum mesh engine maintenance lid and custom-painted red intake manifold cover
The Custom Order Plan allows a rich variety of interior and exterior color combinations, along with various coordinated premium body and wheel color selections.

http://world.honda.com/news/2002/4020523.html

Armando

The UK NSX-R doesn't have white headlights because they were swapped for UK spec non-HID headlights by Honda UK.

In the UK it is technically illegal to have HID headlights without headlight washers and self-levelling.

UK 2002+ NSXs do not have HIDs

Chris.

Back