• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Unofficial Widebody Nsx Thread!!!!!!

Thanks soo much for the information. Remember you saying to lower your car once your Rev's arrive. Can't wait to see some updated photos. They must sit pretty in your car. I showed my body shop pictures of your car and demanded no less.......Their reaction was....... :eek: :eek: :eek:

With all these beautiful Widebodies here, I'm kind of afraid to post mine once she's finished. I'll see how she turns out in a few weeks. Again many thanks.

Ko-nsx said:
Sorry for the long reply, missed your post. :rolleyes: I got IForged Rev's. 18x8fronts +20 offsets. 19x10 rears with +20 offsets. Powercoated color coded centers. No spacers, I would have kept the Racing harts but they need spacers. I hope they look good. Hard to see wheels on other cars and imagine them on your car. They ain't cheap :rolleyes: They look great on the IForged website (porsche pics)

Veleno said:
My take on the Taitec rear fenders is that since they were one of the first (if not the first) company to offer wide rear fenders many owners purchased them since they were the only ones available at the time.

I thought Comptech was the first to offer here in the states?

Comptech did have their widebody kit offered first but from what I've read they didn't sell the pieces separately. ICBW.

Hey Juice,
I read your story about your car, hope it works out in the end for you.

fifthearth,
Is that the flat-out front wide fenders?

nsx6 said:
Here Are Some Pics Of Mine, Recently Finished. Long, But Worth Waiting Process. Also Thanks To All In Sos For Their Support.

man someone needs to come out with CF door panels too, then your masterpiece will be 100% complete :biggrin:

hey there, sorry I did not reply sooner, I was in the Keys for lobster minny season, took home a bunch.
Yes my car looks a lot like Lee's from Cybernation. I loved the look of his car and asked him if I could copy it. of course it looks better in red :biggrin: :biggrin: .

Veleno said:
Comptech did have their widebody kit offered first but from what I've read they didn't sell the pieces separately. ICBW.

Hey Juice,
I read your story about your car, hope it works out in the end for you.

fifthearth,
Is that the flat-out front wide fenders?

Yes, I believe so... it's not as "flat out" as others, but I like the semi-stock look to it while still having the wide effect.

Alex,
I am in Memphis currently.
So you really can't stay away too long eh ? I'd like to check out your silver nsx during NOPI, you going as usual right ? Speaking of which, it's probably time to start another NOPI Nationals thread for this year... last year was fun :biggrin:

Found this widebody sweet! :biggrin:
8317Mvc-007f.jpg

You know, I know a fellow NSXer from Riverside CA bought this NSX from Panama, but I never see him at any of the CA NSX meets? This car was in the Dec 04 issue of Sports Compact Car magazine. Any of you CA NSXers ever see this car :confused:

Mynsxjoy said:
Found this widebody sweet! :biggrin:
8317Mvc-007f.jpg

i saw it last friday at autowave. :biggrin:
i think the car belongs to a guy named jeff - really cool guy.
he brought it to the eibach open house a few months ago.
the car looks amazing and has a lot of hi-performance mods.
its got prodrive wheels now instead of those blitz

Last edited:
just got a pic from mine with many more to come... Thx Frank

91 X
Downforce Front Fenders
Marga Sideskirts built up to fit...
Cantrell Wide fenders...
2002 rear bumper
slammed with Tein S Techs on Bilsteins

all this custom fiberglassed with all the widebody flaws (my opinion of coarse) removed or built out for the clean look .... without going comptech so the rear quarters were the original lines of the car and not rounded

Attachments

• rossx.jpg
    rossx.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3,137
Suspension- Tein Flex ordered also. eta 1 week.

I got the Tein Flex installed. Wheels are on the plane.

Is anybody else running tein's on a widebody? What are your alignment settings and ride height settings?

Attachments

• aug20_002teins.jpg
    aug20_002teins.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,317
  • tein coilovers 002 (Small).jpg
    tein coilovers 002 (Small).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 2,390
  • tein coilovers 014 (Small).jpg
    tein coilovers 014 (Small).jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 2,295
  • tein coilovers 011 (Small).jpg
    tein coilovers 011 (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,247
  • tein coilovers 023 (Small).jpg
    tein coilovers 023 (Small).jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 2,245
Re: Suspension- Tein Flex ordered also. eta 1 week.

Ko-nsx said:

Is anybody else running tein's on a widebody? What are your alignment settings and ride height settings?

Punk....

Re: Suspension- Tein Flex ordered also. eta 1 week.

I had Tein RA on Sorcery WB. Front was on the lowest thread and rear was about quater of an inch from the last thread. Alignment wise I was not sure. The rear were having very negative camber so have to play with toe adjustment to make the tire last longer. I guess the ground clearence was about 3 inches.
Ko-nsx said:

carisma88 said:

carisma88, is that kit from GTP?
How was the fitment of the kit?
Were there a lot of modifications to make it look as good as it does in the pic?

Ko-NSX... you better be posting up new pics of your car lowered, and ESPECIALLY when you get your new rims!!!

Cantrell GT = the best widebody EVAR imho.

Okay, so my NSX isn't a widebody...but the one on the right is :biggrin:

I didn't wash my car for a week after this little episode at a car show.

Attachments

• Acrua_NSX_JBONK.JPG
    Acrua_NSX_JBONK.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 3,261
Adding my BRS wide body NSX to the list :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0305 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0305 (Medium).jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 2,979
  • IMG_0307 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0307 (Medium).jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1,950
Son, you bastard!!! We haven't talked in forever man! Nice looking ride for sure. Glad to see that your car hasn't disapeared like mine has. Of course you know I have to give you shit for not being DOT compliant. ;) No running lights or turn signals??? Man, you are going to have Johnie Law chasing you around town for sure. I must admit, it looks SUPER clean.

On a side hint: my car is finding its way up north of you. More details on that later! :D

Back