• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

update pic of my ride

been awhile since I posted updates on it. Debating on when to start the install of my wide body. HEres some pics this past weekend.

New side skirts from previous WW ones.
7326nsx_rollin-thumb.jpg

7326ctc_nsx_pic_3-thumb.jpg

7326ctc_nsx_pic_2-thumb.jpg

Sorry some of the pics not clear. better next time on update

nsx looks so good with larger size wheels. makes it look meaner and more supercar-ish. beautiful. Get Larger pics though. I want to save it to my desktop. :biggrin:

In the first 3 pictures he has the Marga Hills style side skirt, in the last picture he's using Wings West.

So what wide body kit did you decide on?

The last pic is insane. Nothing like the image of an NSX in flight!

Car looks f-n great!!!!! I should know, Our cars are almost identical, except i have a wings west wing and marga hills frontend....What widebody are you considering? Where is your hometown? I live in Euless, in between Dallas and Fortworth... would love to see your ride in person!!!! Brent

What size rims?

What rear offsets are you running? That rear lip is meeeeean bro! :eek:

Texas91Brent said:
Car looks f-n great!!!!! I should know, Our cars are almost identical, except i have a wings west wing and marga hills frontend....What widebody are you considering? Where is your hometown? I live in Euless, in between Dallas and Fortworth... would love to see your ride in person!!!! Brent

Hey Brent, I actually live about 2 1/2 hours from you. I am going with a taitec rear, yokota front fenders don't know what front bumper, keep it stock for now, sides installed basically test fitted and ended up keeping them on. That would be cool to see another near identicle besides stock.

offsets 38mm front and rear.

18" front
19" rear

thanks for the comments

gil

What type of Rims are on the car. HP Evo's? Did the Front and rears fit without spacers?

Hey my frontend is in body shop, I bought damaged part off prime and am having it prepped as we speak...I am considering widebody rear only. We should hook up half way one weekend for lunch. I might could talk some local NSXers to come along for a joyride....hint/hint..P.S. That last shot would make one hell of a PICTURE OF THE MONTH photo!!!!! Brent :biggrin:

Texas91Brent said:
Hey my frontend is in body shop, I bought damaged part off prime and am having it prepped as we speak...I am considering widebody rear only. We should hook up half way one weekend for lunch. I might could talk some local NSXers to come along for a joyride....hint/hint..P.S. That last shot would make one hell of a PICTURE OF THE MONTH photo!!!!! Brent :biggrin:

Hey Brent that would cool to meet up. To bad when I snapped that last driving pic it wasn't me driving. I decided to let one of my hater friends drive it since he USE TO BE anti NSX, but after a couple whirls in the drivers seat, attitude changed instantly that night. Never thought of having it a picture of the month deal, don't know where to enter it if there is a place to post it. PRobably search would be a friend. I thought of just the rear. Original idea was to comptech wide body the rear then the yokotas in the front, similar to the F40 style but the F40 is another category in itself. THe taitec rear seems kinda squarish so I might fab it up to take some of the sharp edges away to make it more round. HArd to explain. I will start this project soonest within two months depending on driving habits.

Thanks for the remaining comments from fellow members.

regards
gil

Back