• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Use P21S....

P21S wax provides excellent shine for dark colors.... decent protection..

it may have been covered here before...

but i thought id throw it out there...

mothers reflections is decent (along with NXT from meguiars, but they dont seem to protect very well, more like polishes).

cb

P21s Concours Carnauba Wax is one of our best sellers at Detailed Image. It works great not only on darker colored vehicles but really excels on lighter colors. One of the best features is that it will not stain trim and does not leave a white residue.

For darker colored vehicles, I've yet to find a wax that looks wetter and deeper than Pinnacle Souveran, regardless of price.

If you have any questions on either of the products mentioned above I'd be happy to answer them for you. If anyone is interested in ordering, please do not forget to use the discount code 10offNSXP for 10% off your purchase with Detailed Image.

Sincerely,

George

I've used P21S on my red NSX and it turned out very well. The look is very deep and wet. I used the Meguiars NXT first and top it off with the P21S. The NXT alone is too shinny and not enough depth.

I would like to try the Pinnacle Souveran, but it is too expensive. I'm still debating if it is worth the price, more than twice the cost of P21S.

vsy05 said:
I would like to try the Pinnacle Souveran, but it is too expensive. I'm still debating if it is worth the price, more than twice the cost of P21S.

There are pro's and con's to each. P21s will not stain trim and looks great on all colors. Souveran is specifically designed for darker vehicles and will achieve higher levels of depth and gloss, a slicker surface, however, durability is not long on Souveran. You're looking at 2-4 weeks on average for Pinnacle vs usually 2 - 8 weeks for P21s. You do get 8oz w/ Pinnacle vs 6.2oz w/ P21s too, but each one lasts quite a while.

If you are big into going to shows or if you want more depth and gloss, Pinnacle is the way to go. On a daily driver, non-show car, or lighter colored cars, P21s is the way to go.

George @ Detailed Image

BioBanker said:
Welcome to 1995!

No crap! This is the 21st century and centurions in the know use a Laserwash!

LWG5S.jpg

Hugh said:
No crap! This is the 21st century and centurions in the know use a Laserwash!

LWG5S.jpg

Hugh,

I would LOVE to see a picture of your car in a Laserwash getting washed. :eek: :biggrin: :eek: I would probably get a migraine, chest pain requiring a call to 911, and/or MULTIPLE shots of Jack Daniels prior to full recovery, though!:tongue:

I agree with the use of P215s...I've been using it for years (also S100) which is pretty much the same thing (same company) but alot cheaper (at Harley Dealerships). Best thing is the ease of appliocation/removal and it doesn't stain rubber/plastics. Even better is its anti static qualit9es. Ujlike Zaino or NXT (I've used both also), it doesn't attract dust (problem with synthetics).

Without a doubt Pinnacle Soverain gets my vote too. Sure it's expensive but I have had my can for 3 years now and I put at least 3 layers on each time I wax (allowing overnight time to cure). I had a black ford lightning and now a 92 red NSX and my viper and ferrari friends comment on the the deep wet shine I get. They all seem hell-bent on the zaino stuff. I've used it and gave it to a viper friend. Decent product but it does not do what soverain does. Zaino does last longer if that is what you are after.

Back