• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

just wondering,how many nsx owners in vancouver areas and/or surrounding
areas like the island or interior?
wil

that's one,COME ON!!!!!!!!

ok not to bad,but im thinking of at least 5 more i can think of.So come on chime in,this is like my sneaky way of setting up a meet!!!!!!!!

Make it simple,keep it local to the lower mainland.Maybe a dinner at an Earls,Keg or something.If you hit up an Earls mid afternoon it usually is pretty quiet that way we all park together.Also try to stay away from downtown establishments,they tend to be the hardest to keep track of your cars once parked,just my $.02.Maybe in Coquitlam,Langley areas?
Hook it up Wil !

Stacy

Come summer time a drive to Whistler or even for the brave hearted Kelowna via Coquihalla,now that would be a drive.10-15 cars tearin' up there would be a blast !

good call stacy, but come on guys chime in! I know there's wayyy more of you!...........

Make it simple,keep it local to the lower mainland.Maybe a dinner at an Earls,Keg or something.If you hit up an Earls mid afternoon it usually is pretty quiet that way we all park together.Also try to stay away from downtown establishments,they tend to be the hardest to keep track of your cars once parked,just my $.02.Maybe in Coquitlam,Langley areas?
Hook it up Wil !

Stacy

Come summer time a drive to Whistler or even for the brave hearted Kelowna via Coquihalla,now that would be a drive.10-15 cars tearin' up there would be a blast !

I'll have my NSX in the Spring, i'll drive down from Kamloops just to drive back to Kelowna via the Coq.

alright-thats eight,plus 11 who have yet to come forward/not on prime? this is more than i thought,but not by much,-19 and counting

hey 215, when is your car gonna be done? I wanna see it

Chalk another one up for Vancouver Island :cool:

I'm hoping someone does indeed organzie a good drive this summer!

Chalk another one up for Vancouver Island :cool:

I'm hoping someone does indeed organzie a good drive this summer!

It's not a matter hope,It's a matter of when !!!
That I promise !
If nobody organizes one I will !
Just need nice weather and a good turn out.:biggrin:

I also talked to Pam(VE7NSX) last night and she is in for whatever.I am sure her freinds Keith and Warren will join too.
Pretegra(Steve) is usally pretty good at showing up for events as well.

Stacy

Well here I am in the not so sunny winter okanagan.Can't wait till spring.How about lake okanagan resort,twisty westside road and a nice view!
porpoise in the okanagan (kelowna)
91 nsx #29

holy crap louie! you win the "I have the wickedest nsx in 604" prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta see your car man(sorry stacy!!! i like yours too) LBB = my fav. color!- 05!!!!! holy crap,i'm gonna throw myself in the garbage.I'm not worthy...

15206driving_unlimited_009-med.jpg

15206driving_unlimited_007-med.jpg

15206driving_unlimited_027-med.jpg

15206driving_unlimited_045-med.jpg

15206driving_unlimited_041-med.jpg

My crazy car collection , please enjoy!

holy crap louie! you win the "I have the wickedest nsx in 604" prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I gotta see your car man(sorry stacy!!! i like yours too) LBB = my fav. color!- 05!!!!! holy crap,i'm gonna throw myself in the garbage.I'm not worthy...

WHAT ???
That's it I am not showing up now since it is not your favourite anymore !
Just kidding,LOL !!
Looks like I will need a new cell phone number with 778 prefix then I can be your favourite 778 car !
Wil if you don't change your mind back,you won't have to worry about finding the garbage can,I'll find it for you,LOL !!!
Stacy

Last edited:
awwwwwww sheeettttt!!! im gonna try selling my internal organs for a 05 LBB
O.K. stacy , ur still my fave on the other side of the bridge!!!!!!!!

awwwwwww sheeettttt!!! im gonna try selling my internal organs for a 05 LBB
O.K. stacy , ur still my fave on the other side of the bridge!!!!!!!!

That's alot better than what I tried !!!
When I tried to sell my wife,I lost my organ(s),ROFL !!!!
Just kidding.
Thanks Wil,we are friends again,but only when on this side of the bridge !

Stacy

Back