• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

vancouver area

Hi everyone,

Thought id join prime since im looking into purchasing an nsx in the near future. Ill be sure to spend some quality in this forum reading the in's and out's before making the purchase. I know theres a handful of nsx owners in vancouver (i remember passing coquitlam mall one day and you guys had a mini meet there in the parking lot). Just wondering if you guys are planning to have another mini meet? I would love to come by and see these cars more upclose!

Im still debating whether to get a manual or auto, leaning towards auto for DD use. Anyone here have an auto nsx?

NSXpo 2010

Is there a plan posted somewhere? I'd like to know what routes will be taken etc.

Yeah, how many of you mainlanders are driving your cars down? I wanna start roughing a plan into place. There's at least two cars from the Island heading down, maybe more if I can talk the other wimps into a road trip :biggrin:

I would like to gauge interest to see if anyone is interested in the nsxclear.com sidemarkers, I may consider selling them locally so if interested please contact me by PM or email.

Back