• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vanity Plates

I've had friends and family confused and unable to get it :facepalm:

... Personalized plates always have me driving behind them trying to make sense of it. Mine must piss people off! :p

QPDO

^Yeah, I'd keep trying and give up. Now, I'm :confused: trying to figure out your avatar.

^Yeah, I'd keep trying and give up. Now, I'm :confused: trying to figure out your avatar.

It is once again qpdo, but I am a transportation engineer, and it seemed pretty suiting given I design/destroy/rebuilt roads and bridges haha

QPDO

It is once again qpdo, but I am a transportation engineer, and it seemed pretty suiting given I design/destroy/rebuilt roads and bridges haha

QPDO

So, the signs themselves don't really matter, just the shapes?

My plate reads "EXIMIUS". This is the latin word for "extraordinary".

I think it is a fitting plate for an extraordinary car.

Philippe

Prolly seen this already but... :biggrin:

Attachments

• Lambo w NY vanity lic plate.jpg
    Lambo w NY vanity lic plate.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 550
2011-03-03144320.jpg

Mine reads:

ACUR450 (a cure for 50)

I got it for my 50th b-day....

My plate has helped lessen the questions...

IMG_1404110212NSXplate.jpg

Sweet!!! :cool: How long did it take to get it? I was going to post last night to ask if you had received it yet, but you must have read my mind!

Gene, I ordered the plate online, with the California DMV on 8-17-2010. I finally got the plate on 11-18-2010, so it took three months to get it.

^Brooklynzson, it took three months for my plate in California. Don't think it'll take that long in Florida, do you?

Back