• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Vegas Buyers? $500 reward!!!

I told you that if you wanted to inspect the car it is all at your own expense and you agreed.

Read the FS Section again. It mentioned that the car was reversed into another car but was fixed. Not misrepresented IMO.

BTW I forgot to thank you for the free inspection. Thanks!

Any RED NSX Vegas owners that test drove my car? Comon and grow some ballz

EDITED 3/31/07 9:23PM

Sorry, I can understand your frustration here...selling a NSX is not a easy task.

But before you go off and start to blame others and make accusations, you have to get your facts straight. Take a step back to assess the situation, before posting please. I know you are angry, and I would be too if I were in your situation. But the last thing I would do is too blame others for my mistakes. I'm sure by now you are an expert in selling a NSX, having realized all your mistakes, so I won't go through them again. Many have given you good advice and feedback on selling a NSX.

Let's get another fact straight, so you are not confused. I came to test drive your NSX. I own a red NSX. I am not KATIT's friend. I live in San Diego, but was looking at the car for a friend from Las Vegas. I saw the car after he got it inspected, not before. I drove the car for only ONE block and took it back right away. BECAUSE the clutch was slipping too much that I couldn't even drive it PLUS it had NO gas. I mean NO NO NO gas at all. I certainly did not come back with clutch smelling. I was gone less than 2 minutes. When I came back and told your sister how bad the clutch was, she said she knows...she said "she revs it up to 5000K RPM to get the car going because of the clutch problem. She took it to GreenLight honda and they said the clutch was bad". I told her maybe it might not be a good idea for her to drive it around. She also mentioned that her car was impounded at the time. She didn't say specifically that she drove the car around, but that might be a big clue. I don't want her to get in trouble, so go easy on her. Plus it was a mistake to have her show the car anyways. Not to mention a big safety issue.

Your sister even showed me the papers from Greenlight saying the clutch was already slipping. I called Jerry up 10 minutes after I drove the car. He said the compression was good, but the clutch needs to be replaced immediately when he checked it out a couple weeks earlier. It was that bad.

As a NSX owner, I know how much a clutch costs. I have two NSX, so that is double the cost. I would be the last person to burn out your clutch. NSX owners tend to be a different crowd and take car of their cars and respect others NSXs. We are not out of high school and joy ride other cars for sale. That is sad that you had to accuse another NSX member on this forum. I'm not angry, because I can sympathize with you. I'm sure you are a nice guy and just frustrated at the situation, but posting incorrect information on this forum will not change the outcome of your clutch.

I don't know your sister and your friend very well, but you did mention that you came back with much more miles on your car than you expected. Shouldn't that count for something.

Your sister seems to be getting everyone confused and her facts all mixed up. Which I couldn't blame your sister for. It's not her car and she is doing your a favor. But you have already posted here on prime, mixing up all your facts more than once. Just try not to post here with emotions and verify your facts first. Or better yet, just take it as a lost...LESSON LEARNED...End of Story...call off the search party for the person that burned your clutch.

You are not doing yourself any favors here buy posting incorrect information about your situation. This will only make selling your car more difficult to sell in the future. People will look at this and might think you don't take proper care of your car. This car has already been blacklisted in sort of a way with all your post, which only hurts the resale value. You wouldn't what people getting the wrong impression of you or your car, when you are trying to sell it.

Good Luck with your NSX. It is a beautiful car and would like to see it taken care of. I really like your ICE. It is a nice setup.

PS.
The red door panel was also missing before I got there.

And some stupid kid completely vandalized your car by cutting a hole in the middle of your trunk lid and stuck an ugly ASS antenna there....wait you did that yourself. :) Sorry, that was a cheap shot, but I had to get you back for saying I had no ballz. No hard feelings.

How you like them apples...!!

Last edited:
She and Ceaser and Chancey all said you smoked the clutch and smelt like burnt tacos.

Anyways I think your downplaying it but thats all good because she said the clutch was going out prior to your test driving it. So you smoking it was most likely due to the fact that it was slipping already.

In any case I'm over it. Just had to get the details from you.

I like apples.

Thanks

Just to clarify, I understand that it's not your fault for smoking a slipping clutch.

Just needed the information you provided. She clarified with me that it was slipping some before you drove it. Obviously nobdoy can be held accountable for slipping a bad clutch.

It's all good. I never made accusations obviously since I'm just asking what was explained to me.

Anyways thanks for your responses everyone. I'm moving on. The clutch is already fixed and is FS again.

I'm not sure how I can be downplaying it, but if you want to blame someone to make you feel better...blame me. I did donuts and peel out right in front of your sisters house, while she watched. :rolleyes:

So I will send you a check tomorrow for $5000. The clutch and install should only come out to $3000. Can you please refund the difference and Western Union the $2000 to me? :biggrin:

Let's just call it even and have a beer around the corner...Longboards or PB Bar and Grill?

I'm glad to see that she is back home and in good hands once again. I hope you can make it to the Tax Relief Drive before you go back.

Back