• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Venting about Fellow NSX owner

i dont remember anyone asking me about any bbq?

i was parked inside the lot. the OP said the car was parked on the street. so i dont think it was me.

vendor issues wouldn't discourage me to talk to people. the people with issues each have unique cases.
Tom, you know me personally. im kinda surprise you chose to say some of the things you did.
there's always 2 sides of each story.

at some point, i grew tired of the constant bashing... thats why rarely interact on this site anymore because of that.
ive made many good exchanges on here, but there were some dealings that i can not agree with.
The people that took the time to got to know me know I'm pretty easy to talk to and work with, but at some point i have to draw the line when i get a hint someone is trying to walk over me and take advantage of my kindness.

Angus wrote a list of reasons why a vendor chooses not to respond to certain people. There are some people i choose not to respond because of some or all of those reasons why a vendor does not respond.

Last edited:
I wouldn't take it personally.

I really don't like being approached about my car unless it is somewhere where I know I am amongst friends (e.g. NSX meet).

When I am just being approached at random places (e.g. market), it makes me uncomfortable as I have no idea who these people are or what their intentions are. I mean, what if people come up to you and talk to you to distract you while you get robbed either by them or their accomplices.

Even at car meets, you never know if they are just fans or haters. I remember I asked a guy standing next to a diablo at cars and coffee if the car was his. He looked really uncomfortable, and said yes. Then I just said "nice" and gave that "OK" symbol with your hands, and then he seemed comfortable.

You just never know what random strangers are thinking.

Last edited:
ive made many good exchanges on here, but there were some dealings that i can not agree with.
The people that took the time to got to know me know I'm pretty easy to talk to and work with, but at some point i have to draw the line when i get a hint someone is trying to walk over me and take advantage of my kindness.

So, what part of you telling a group of us that you would pay us an X amount of money if we were patient and quiet do you not agree with?

Evof575gtc

i have no issue with you. I didn't want the OP to think nsx owners were snobs and others were turning this into a young nsx owners thread. So i believe you when you say it was not you and I apologize. You have always been perfect with me (selling and buying). I must admit that reading others feedback, i did start to wonder.

so again my apologies, and good to hear from you!

i dont remember anyone asking me about any bbq?

i was parked inside the lot. the OP said the car was parked on the street. so i dont think it was me.

vendor issues wouldn't discourage me to talk to people. the people with issues each have unique cases.
Tom, you know me personally. im kinda surprise you chose to say some of the things you did.
there's always 2 sides of each story.

at some point, i grew tired of the constant bashing... thats why rarely interact on this site anymore because of that.

Angus wrote a list of reasons why a vendor chooses not to respond to certain people. There are some people i choose not to respond because of some or all of those reasons why a vendor does not respond.

So owing people money is an inconvenience for you? You owe thousands of dollars to many people and you expect to not get bashed after saying you're "Too busy" to deal with it? Is that what you consider people taking advantage of your so called "Kindness" ?? haha wow. I find it funny that no one mentioned your name but you immediately defend yourself. It sounds like something you'd do b/c that's exactly what you did to me. Shrugged people off as if they're not important to you. Had a bit of bad luck lately? Yea. karma is a bitch. :biggrin:

So owing people money is an inconvenience for you? You owe thousands of dollars to many people and you expect to not get bashed after saying you're "Too busy" to deal with it? Is that what you consider people taking advantage of your so called "Kindness" ?? haha wow. I find it funny that no one mentioned your name but you immediately defend yourself. It sounds like something you'd do b/c that's exactly what you did to me. Shrugged people off as if they're not important to you. Had a bit of bad luck lately? Yea. karma is a bitch. :biggrin:

What ever happened to this guy???

Kinda just fell off the face of the earth huh?

tumblr_n89cgpx60D1rrkahjo1_400.gif

Last edited:
What ever happened to this guy???

Kinda just fell off the face of the earth huh?

tumblr_n89cgpx60D1rrkahjo1_400.gif

he's probably still ripping people off... what a pos.

Related experience... I'm younger, 36yo, but probably look more like I'm in my 20s. Anyways, this guy in an Infiniti starts driving like a maniac, swerving, and screeching his tires to get past me. I'm like, "wtf?" We stop at a light and he's screaming and smiling at me, giving me the thumbs up and stuff and so I give one back to him. I'm in the NSX so I'm in a good mood and willing to entertain goofs like that.

Back