• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Very cool jack system on NSX.....

What most don't realize is seconds before the picture was taken the car was on a treadmill.

Where's the proof? Did it fly??

On a serious note, I think this is/was super cool. I wish I had this in my NSX. :)

They are cool... but completely pointless unless you race the car. Considered getting them but ultimatley they just add weight. When i start doing endurance races i will get some fitted. AP Racing do them off the shelf.

guys:
I bought this car from David last Nov. I have removed the air jack system as I don't plan to track the car:-(...sorry David. If you have NSX-R lower chassis bar, it needs to be removed cuz it uses the same mounting location. Its a bolt on specifically made for the NSX and it weights 30lbs. and the wand weights 2lbs. Its working properly and you need to buy the nitrogen tank and high pressure line.

for some strange reason, I tried but I am not able to post on the for sale thread but I have pix if you pm me. Moderator is not getting back to me:confused:

I am also selling the Cantrell cf front splitter as the car is too low for the street.

Where's the proof? Did it fly??

Sorry, I couldn't resist :p :biggrin:

nsx_treadmill.jpg

Back