• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video: Golf with NOS vs. NSX on 5th Gear

LOL... Is this what the NSX has been reduced to? drag racing diesel Golfs with NOS? This is sad.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That car has what? 130 HP stock? They said "doubles the power"... so they put a 130 horse shot on a 4 banger... that's funny.

Stupid post. NOS is cheating, so the results are irrelevant. Like athletes taking steroids and then bragging how they are stronger or faster than unjuiced athletes. Since the NSX didn't have NOS, it is not a fair comparison anyway.

So a Yugo with a 200HP nitrous shot beating a Lamborghini means that the Yugo is a better car? ....Dumb.

Why am I even responding to this???:confused:

Stupid post. NOS is cheating, so the results are irrelevant. Like athletes taking steroids and then bragging how they are stronger or faster than unjuiced athletes. Since the NSX didn't have NOS, it is not a fair comparison anyway.

So a Yugo with a 200HP nitrous shot beating a Lamborghini means that the Yugo is a better car? ....Dumb.

Oh man... bad day? its a joke... no one thinks a Golf is better than an NSX. No one is comparing the two. You sound like you need some rest on a beach and a margarita or something. :tongue:

In the first place... Nitrous on a deisel Golf is just ridiculous. Second... throw a slight curve in the track and the results would be absurdly different. :rolleyes:

Now... I'm no genius when it comes to Nitrous (have never used it), but wouldn't you EFFECTIVELY turn more HP with propane injection in a diesel engine?

couldnt agree with you more.

You guys are actually defending the NSX? ... hehe its as if ugly betty told Adriana Lima that she is the better looking one and all of a sudden Adriana Lima started to violently defend herself...

I can understand shifty doing this, his car is Blue. But the rest of you... stop acting insecure about your cars. :biggrin:

I can understand shifty doing this, his car is Blue. But the rest of you... stop acting insecure about your cars. :biggrin:

Yep......it's true...I don't know why Honda NUDERED the BLUE NSXs at the factory..........just so sad to think the blue one's would get smoked by a STOCK VW Golf :confused:

But on one hand they did make them for GIRLS. Don't most come with an auto trans? J/K :biggrin:

Give the old car some credit. That thing was really old, and doesn't have the tech the NSX does. Only the bottle, and it faired well for straight line.

Oh man... bad day? its a joke... no one thinks a Golf is better than an NSX. No one is comparing the two. You sound like you need some rest on a beach and a margarita or something. :tongue:

Ahhh....just felt like unloading.

....did you say margarita???

"Bottles are for babies" - that's a good one, sojusoulja!

I have a twin-turbo skateboard, that's faster than an Enzo.

Oh man... bad day? its a joke... no one thinks a Golf is better than an NSX. No one is comparing the two.

Not exactly a golf being better than a nsx BUT I think this is better than a sports car
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlaEpWTHoFQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dlaEpWTHoFQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

NAWWWSSSS lol your way to much guy.

Nitrous oxide is not cheating. Its just like any other type of power adder or forced induction. Are turbos and superchargers cheating? All it consists of is the principle of more oxygen and more fuel equals a stronger combustion. You crack me up.

Back