• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Video working on my NSX with Kevin Levrone

I will fix it. In the meantime if you want to see it go to youtube and type in levronereport.com NSX

Kevin Levrone. Probably one of the best body BB. My fav is still Dorian Yates. Too bad he permanently damage of of his biceps.

Last edited:
I used to follow the pro BB world back in the day.he sure has lost size but he still looks good,healthy and more athletic today.He had a well balanced physic at the time and came in quite striated..he just lacked the freaky size that started to win the day.How did you become friends? and why was he pitching for that shop?

I posed in many BB mags promoting BB suppliments. I was always the "before" guy:frown:!!! LOL
.Just kidding.:biggrin:

Very cool. Kevin was awesome back in his prime. He still looks good for being all natural. He will never have the size he used to without the drugs. I think he should have beat dorian yates. How did you guys meet?

Awesome, alot of them have lost their size which is good. You just can't mantain that weight without having problems.

Back