• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Vinyl Wrap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I missed it didn't read all the posts but how much is required to cover just the roof and side pillars like on the pre 94 cars?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Im a new Nsx owner and i purchased 1 that the paint was not cared for and faded and clean badly burnt in some areas, i've wrapped interior parts in other cars i owned and now i figured i could give it a try to do outside wrapping since my paint was bad already i can't make it worse only better so until i get her painted i wrapped her in carbon fiber and consider this is my first time wrapping anything outside of a car, it is very difficult doing it alone. Just thought i put in my 2 cents here.

Do you have more pictures of the trunk? Looks vgood.

Thx,

Sorry if I missed it didn't read all the posts but how much is required to cover just the roof and side pillars like on the pre 94 cars?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Let me know if you do cause i'm doing the same thing.

Anything close to berlina black vrooom? I ordered samples of the 3m but haven't got them yet. Gloss, Metallic and satin.

Mike

Let me know if you do cause i'm doing the same thing.

Anything close to berlina black vrooom? I ordered samples of the 3m but haven't got them yet. Gloss, Metallic and satin.

Mike

The Berlina Black has a lot of Blue and Brown in it. I don't think you will fild a stock vinyl color an exact match. If you are not using it on a OEM berlina Black car, I would think a strait black would be fine. Personal choice I guess.

The Berlina Black has a lot of Blue and Brown in it. I don't think you will fild a stock vinyl color an exact match. If you are not using it on a OEM berlina Black car, I would think a strait black would be fine. Personal choice I guess.

Hey man thanks for letting me know. Just the sides of the R spoiler berlina, everything else cf and lbbp

I saw a lbbp years ago with gloss black and it didn't look right. I guess quality is better now and they didn't do the mirror so maybe that was it. The Satin is new and sounds interesting.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back