• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Visiting Texas

Used to live in Austin. My x tags still say TX :smile: If there is a place you all meet then happy to stop by. Weather seems to be ok and not so bad compared to where I live now.

Itinerary for next week free time:

San Antonio:
19th - Evening-night

Austin:
21 morning-afternoon

Dallas:
21 Evening

Last edited:
Come out I'll probably have someone just drive my daily or my green booger out so we can have more that 12-13 nsx out there..

Austin:
21 morning-afternoon
Let me see what I can come up with. Of the active NSX'ers in the area, one recently moved to PacNW (Alas NSX), one travels for work but may be in town (KONSX), one will be out-of-town (Ojas).

Where in Austin will be you Saturday?

Come out I'll probably have someone just drive my daily or my green booger out so we can have more that 12-13 nsx out there..

Will do my best to get out there in time to see you all. When you will be rolling out of Hooters.

Let me see what I can come up with. Of the active NSX'ers in the area, one recently moved to PacNW (Alas NSX), one travels for work but may be in town (KONSX), one will be out-of-town (Ojas).

Where in Austin will be you Saturday?

zip code: 78733. Will PM my cell.

Come on up!

Hope you both can make it up ... would be great to see you both tomorrow.
Weather looks to be clear as well with the only possible rain tonight.

Sorry was not able to meet up as things started to change when reality hit due to time constraints.

No worries, we have a lot of Meet Ups .... You come to Texas often from Virginia?

Back