• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

VRH- Variable Ride Height WHO HAS IT???how is it holding up?

Im not going to lie, I got interested in the VRH systems and the downforce diffuser from your blog synth :cool:, but I should word my question like this:

If I currently have my KWs set to stock (as it comes out of the box) height and stiffness and then I add the VRH system, will the height be the same at the VRH's lowest setting as my current setting
or
will i have to lower the car and add the vrh to get back to stock height?

Basically, how much space does the VRH lift the car at its lowest (deflated) setting?

..and sell me your diffuser synth..:tongue:

Im not going to lie, I got interested in the VRH systems and the downforce diffuser from your blog synth :cool:, but I should word my question like this:

If I currently have my KWs set to stock (as it comes out of the box) height and stiffness and then I add the VRH system, will the height be the same at the VRH's lowest setting as my current setting
or
will i have to lower the car and add the vrh to get back to stock height?

Basically, how much space does the VRH lift the car at its lowest (deflated) setting?

..and sell me your diffuser synth..:tongue:
Note, your KW might already have KW HLS compatibility (KW ride hight control system)

Back