• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want a ride in a supercharged or turbo NSX

Does anyone in phoenix have a supercharged or turbo NSX. I would love to get a ride in one to see how it feels and would make me consider getting one put on my ride.

O.K. this is funny, I live around 75th and Thunderbird......There are more of us Peoria people too.....

Hi Dan
We met a while ago...up at Desert ridge just before a drive...When/where do you guys meet? Where is Frank been lately?

Hi Dan
We met a while ago...up at Desert ridge just before a drive...When/where do you guys meet? Where is Frank been lately?

Oh right. That was a while ago. We usually meet up every few months at the Scottsdale Auto Salon with the rest of the SECC guys. Usually pretty fun, and every once in a while we'll take a quick drive.

Marc was telling me theres a Pavilions type gathering every weekend somewhere on the west side. Can't remember exactly where though.

Who's Frank? JK. I'm not sure what he's been up to. I haven't heard from him forever!

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here in like months due to a very hectic schedule.

My daughter started kindergarten and life got, well, kind of super busy.

It was nice seeing you on the road yesterday Dan, your car looks super clean and sounds great. I need to drive my NSX. I haven't touched in a while.

When the weather gets cooler maybe we can have a get together / drive.

My NSX needs new rear tires and a few other minor things too. Will like to catch up soon though with you all!

I'm 67th ave and pinnacle peak. my nsx prob inshop for couple weeks... I'm happy to give rides as needed. the meet is every sat at 83rd ave and lake pleasant I think.

i don't know. Im a 2000 silverstone "o mygod" licence.

I use my car as a daily driver if Im' not giving shared duties to my rs6, so it's on the road a lot. of course, if i've blown the Headgasket it'll be a while till i'm on the road again.

btw for the guy who wants a ride, I'd like to mention that my nsx makes more rwhp with me sleeping in my room and the engine off than blacko1s4 makes at redline.

I have a 370 rwhp SC with a low boost pulley.
In the Williams and Lake Pleasant area.
Be happy to take you for a ride as well.

Does anyone in phoenix have a supercharged or turbo NSX. I would love to get a ride in one to see how it feels and would make me consider getting one put on my ride.

No worries....
I will be gone this coming weekend. Racing at Spring Mountain in Pahrump. Leaving friday morning and will be back on Monday.
Let me know when after this weekend and we'll hook up.

Coz. sounds good to me. As soon as i am available. I will buzz you and take you up on that offer.

That's because I don't really like you Jonathan.....:tongue:
LOL....just kidding brother....
You know I'd take you for a ride anytime...
Long time no see. We need to get together when I get back from Pahrump. It will be good to see you're smiling face...It's been to long.

WTF?! You never offered me a ride in the NSX COZ!

W....T....F?!:mad:

JK:biggrin:

Yeah it’s been a while. I recently found myself in your neck of the woods but was unsure if you were still in the same location. When you return definitely let me know.

I'm back....btw....
Let's hook up.

Yeah it’s been a while. I recently found myself in your neck of the woods but was unsure if you were still in the same location. When you return definitely let me know.

Nothing much....just hanging out at the house.
If you want to hook up somewhere or stop by the house, let me know.
Call me.

what's your weekend look like?

Back