• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Want my NSX Back - Any Norcal members looking to sell GPW/Blue/Yellow

I've been in touch with Nemo and just went down to a SoCal meet just to see what's happened with my '92 GPW since I was forced to sell in 2012 (to help put my kids through NYU and UCSB). With both kids graduating, I'm looking to get a GPW or any Blue/Black NA1 or NA2. I'll also consider Yellow/Black, but not interested in Red/Black/Silver. Anyone that wants to PM and let me know they are selling - send me your bottom line with basics. I can wait until late summer for the perfect car, but being without an NSX in the garage has been strictly speaking - TERRIBLE! Thanks to anyone who responds. Imola is possible, but I know where most of them are in Norcal. Imola/Black only. NO AUTOMATICS, SALVAGE. Prefer as close to stock as possible, but let me know what you have.

I'll keep all info in confidence since I know many are sick of the tire kickers and don't want unwanted attention and questions. I was there just two short years ago.

BTW - mine sold on Prime in under 2 hrs for skeptics (you know who you are) that think the lowballers got away with murder when the economy was down.

Thanks.

Look for the new Acura tagline in 2015 - "NSX - The most fun you can have with your pants on"

So what happened to it?

I'm actually looking to pick up a 92 gpw from a friend from socal. Wonder if it is the same one?

Nope - not this one. I know of one for sale in SoCal but too many mods for me.

So what happened to it?

I'm actually looking to pick up a 92 gpw from a friend from socal. Wonder if it is the same one?

Back