• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanted 1997-1999 NSX

Hello All

I'm looking for either a yellow or black NSX with low miles. I live in OR and will to drive to Washington.

Mark

Looking for an awesome NSX

Hello

I'm currently looking for the model years 97-99 in colors yellow, black or blue. One with fairly low mileage, excellent condition, and low price.

Thank you

Mark

Re: Looking for an awesome NSX

Well, maybe I can help you with a 2000. It's Monaco Blue with a Camel (tan) interior. Listed in the for sale section - I can negotiate some on the price.

S.L.

Mark-
I have a 95, Red/Tan, 28k miles, and beautiful! New timing belt, clear bra, 6-CD changer, only two owners, looks like it hasn't been out of the garage. Asking 38,990.

[email protected]

Hey guys

Thank you for all the responses. Anclaire, thank you but I'm not interested in a 95 or red. I'm sure your car is awesome but I know they made some changes after 96. V12nsx, thank you but I'm not interested in 2000 either. I don't like the lights during those years. Plus I'm sure it's out of my price range. I do appreciate the offer.

I'm sure there will be a match for me.

yulook said:
Hey guys

V12nsx, thank you but I'm not interested in 2000 either. I don't like the lights during those years. Plus I'm sure it's out of my price range. I do appreciate the offer.

I'm sure there will be a match for me.

Not sure about the price situation, but the lights on all NSX's are the same till the 2002 model year.

S.L.

So you want a NSX with low miles, excellent condition, and LOW price. What exactly is your price range?
Steve

Sorry guys. That was my mistake. I thought they didn't change the lights in 2002. :eek: I'm more less looking for the 40-45K range.

Back