• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

WANTED: Windshield wiper motor (ASAP)

I am looking for a windshield wiper motor for my 97. My car has been over at Don't Hilltop for a week and counting. After going through all ground connections (which are fine) and tested the ICU Intergrated Control Unit (which is also fine). Don also called the tech support and dicussed this matter and determined it was indeed the windshield wiper motor. The dealer wants $450.00 for this stupid wiper motor. So if anyone who has this part they are will to sell at a reasonalble price please email me at [email protected]. I need this part ASAP. I miss driving my car.

Windshield wipers? Who uses those? Remove the wipers and apply some Rain-X and you'll never use them again. All wipers do is move the water around, Rain-X makes sure it rolls away leaving perfectly clear visibility.
smile.gif

The car will look a whole lot better too!

I know Nsxotic, I wouldn't use it if my life depends on it. But unfortunately where I live it's foggy year round and if I don't use it worst things could happen if I was not able to see. So as far as the car looking good without them that would have to be second to this problem. Furthermore this defunct wiper motor I have in my car is causing some kind of an electrical surge and dims the instrument panel (not a good thing to happen). So basically I would need to fix it or risk further unforeseen electrical problems in the future.

[This message has been edited by NMYMIRR (edited 02 August 2002).]

Back