• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Wanting to Trade

I'm looking for someone who might be entertaining an NSX trade for a 1995 Mazda RX7. The RX7 is one of only 34 Silver/Black RX7 during this last import year of the RX7. Only 9,600 original miles in pristine absolutely showroom condition inside, outside, underneath, engine, trunks, carpets, seats - everything is showroom new. Car rarely sees sunlight and is driven once per week and has been cared for as a collectible. This is PEP Package (sunroof, fog lights, leather interior, CD package).

I'm looking for an NSX of equal condition. Color preferences are black/black or silver/black but will consider other combinations. Year preference is 1995 or newer. The most important thing to me is cleanliness, cosmetics and mechanical. The mileage is secondary of importance. I'm also only interested in unmodified, all original.

Located in Florida.

Originally posted by SUPO:
I'm looking for someone who might be entertaining an NSX trade for a 1995 Mazda RX7. The RX7 is one of only 34 Silver/Black RX7 during this last import year of the RX7. Only 9,600 original miles in pristine absolutely showroom condition inside, outside, underneath, engine, trunks, carpets, seats - everything is showroom new. Car rarely sees sunlight and is driven once per week and has been cared for as a collectible. This is PEP Package (sunroof, fog lights, leather interior, CD package).

I'm looking for an NSX of equal condition. Color preferences are black/black or silver/black but will consider other combinations. Year preference is 1995 or newer. The most important thing to me is cleanliness, cosmetics and mechanical. The mileage is secondary of importance. I'm also only interested in unmodified, all original.

Located in Florida.
is it a tt

Originally posted by SUPO:

Located in Florida.

Back