• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

washed my NSX, snapped some pics

Just a few shots of the car and engine bay:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Good looking X, nice detailing. Are those Advan 5's and if so, what size are you running?

regards

Thanks for the nice comments guys. :smile:

Brandon is correct, the wheels are ADR Kasais. They are basically an exact replica of Advan Model 5's. When I was shopping for NSXs, I also thought they were AVS wheels in the seller's pics :wink:. It's an 18/17 setup and the car is lowered about 1".

slippery...

ADR is a mass-producer of replicas of popular wheel styles. Of the dozen or so 'replicas' of Yokohama's AVS Original ADVAN Model 5 wheels that are available from a broad range of manufacturers, ADR's Kasai is exceptional. One would have to own both to be able to differentiate, unless they themselves were very familiar w/ the Model 5. In acquiring a set, one of the dilemma that arises w/ the ADR Kasai's is if the vendor/retailer can offer a staggered setup (front dia. < rear dia., front width < rear width). Often, there are 1,000's of wheels produced per size and allocated in sets of 4 identical wheels to wheel-retailers.

Redshift/Erin, spectacular job in the detailing... :cool: Very clean, classy, and tasteful in the chrome/polished parts as well! The black tint goes well w/ the Formula red roof & pillars.

osiris x11,thank you for the info. I live about 40 miles from Hwayward, CA where they both located, so monday I'll give them a call..........bill

ADR no longer produces the Kasai, and they have none in stock. When I called them around 6 months ago to try and locate a set they claimed the last set (in the 17/18 sizes required for an nsx) had been sold over a year ago to a shop in Florida, who no longer had stock.

I spent about 2 weeks trying to track some down, but it seems the only available kasai's will be take offs when present owners get tired of them. You could always get one of the other advan model 5 clones, but they are not wide enough in the rear, so you will need to compromise your tire selection and run spacers to fill in the fender.

JOHN,good info, saved me a lot time thanks..........bill ps. i need a big brake friendly wheel.I have hp evo's on now 18/19. S**t!!!!!!!!

Back