• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

We can't let them Austinites out do us!

Boy, has it been a while since we've had an NSX meet like Chachos (sorry Ody...your Supra meets don't count ;) ), how about let's try to do a monthly meet and greet (for any newbies) except let's do ours at the beginning of every month (to be different from them Austinites).
Of course, it'll start next month since this weekend is a holiday weekend and all.

So how about let's start naming some ideas in this thread for a breakfast/brunch/lunch type activity for Sunday, August 2nd and then we can vote on it towards the end of this month?

I'll start by saying the usual spot, Chachos for breakfast, then cruise?

or how about an NSX shooting range get together?

play a round of golf?

List some ideas guys.....

im down for all those ideas matt! im usually playing golf every sunday anyhow, lol. been awhile since i been to the gun range, so im down for that too.

I hope my NSX is done by then but I will have some other things that might stop from attending.Mainly that my 25th bday is on August 2nd and im sure im gonna party the day before.Prob wont wake up till Monday. :redface:

hey guys,

I'm in for Aug 2nd. Ive been looking forward to meeting the local nsx'ers. I got some new shoes but havent put springs on yet so it looks like a monster truck. Hopefully I'll get them put on before the meet.

Bowling @ the new 300- cool joint.

D & B's

lots of Sunday Funday Patio Parties- Open City Cafe, Sam's Boat, etc.

Kart Racing

my .02-

I like all of your ideas Lloyd.

Let's keep the ideas going and then I can start a thread with a poll.

Keep in mind that it can be a morning, day, or night activity (but night may be tough since it's a Sunday and ppl gotta work the next day).

Well Matt, You know im always in for a Meet and the Shooting Range! Im always game to let off a clip :eek:

Last edited:
Boy, has it been a while since we've had an NSX meet like Chachos (sorry Ody...your Supra meets don't count ;) ), how about let's try to do a monthly meet and greet (for any newbies) except let's do ours at the beginning of every month (to be different from them Austinites).
Of course, it'll start next month since this weekend is a holiday weekend and all.

So how about let's start naming some ideas in this thread for a breakfast/brunch/lunch type activity for Sunday, August 2nd and then we can vote on it towards the end of this month?

I'll start by saying the usual spot, Chachos for breakfast, then cruise?

or how about an NSX shooting range get together?

play a round of golf?

List some ideas guys.....

Matt,

Meet, Greet, Cruise and Eat.

Do a video / photoshoot at the meet.

I've also done a meet at the Track 21 with more than 10 people you get a discount.

:biggrin:

Back