• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Were did everyone go?

I noticed its been kinda slow in here with the exception of David posting randomly once a week or so.lol.Were is everyone at? I dont see anyone posting anything anymore for the most part.Maybe I just have too much time on my hands? :redface:

I'm trying to make some money so I can catch up to Henry!

Bad joke, actually I'm busting my ass trying to keep my job. I no longer have an assistant, so more work for me. This economy is really stressing me out.

On the other hand, I'm very very fortunate. :smile:

Bad joke, actually I'm busting my ass trying to keep my job. I no longer have an assistant, so more work for me. This economy is really stressing me out.

Ah yes the catch up to Henry mod.Very addictive! lol.I just wish I had my nsx back from the bodyshop already. :(

Thank's to you I spend ALOT of time here::redface:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90712 LOL.

Ahhh yes my favorite thread on this site.Skyler stopped my Asian hotties winning streak,interrupting it with the white women pics.What can I say I have yellow fever.lol. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Lol.. no need to try hard to catch me.. it's a slow stock engine. :biggrin:

I hear you man.. my co worker just got lay off 1 hr ago, I am very fortunate too to have my job.

Now go out and drive your car and buy more gas at chevron and exxon so I can do overtime lol..

If you're talking about at Import Face off, Henry had a Taitec GTLW.

See you at the gun show on Saturday David

I am in Dallas Fortworth area, after next weekend, I will have two NSX's:cool:

Stopped by the bodyshop and car was all sanded down.Gonna do some small fiberglass repairs on the Taitec widebody.Also told them to shave my antenna,door keyholes & fender blinkers.Doing the 1/4 panel vents & hood vents in black.Part of the rear valance in black too.

Here is the temporary front bumper I ordered.That is until I get enough cash for a 02+ front end.
24wbiw1.jpg

Then I also got a used set of Vinnys sides to go with the Taitec panels.
15ed5sp.jpg

Car will be getting sprayed Grand Prix White since its the not so common OEM color around here.Plus I love white cars. :biggrin:

Hey Alleycat,

So you decided to go with the 02 front end? Good choice on the color can't wait to see it. Are you going to HIN Austin in April?

Hey Alleycat,

So you decided to go with the 02 front end? Good choice on the color can't wait to see it. Are you going to HIN Austin in April?
Well I like the flip up headlights...when they are down. :biggrin: But aside from that the 02 headlights get way more bumper options.Im really liking the Cantrell Concepts front to be exact.Plus the 02 headlights of course just look way more modern.That is way more down the road though.If anything I will boost it 1st.I went with GP white since its more of a rare color on here but is still oem.Plus I just plain love white cars.I should be at HIN if all goes as planned. :smile: Dont plan on showing the NSX though since I dont think its gonna be up to par.

Well I like the flip up headlights...when they are down. :biggrin: But aside from that the 02 headlights get way more bumper options.Im really liking the Cantrell Concepts front to be exact.Plus the 02 headlights of course just look way more modern.That is way more down the road though.If anything I will boost it 1st.I went with GP white since its more of a rare color on here but is still oem.Plus I just plain love white cars.I should be at HIN if all goes as planned. :smile: Dont plan on showing the NSX though since I dont think its gonna be up to par.

Can't wait to see it! I'll eventually do the conversion as well just saving the funds :)

Here goes an updated pic before paint.Its all sanded and super dirty of course.When they werent looking I snuck the bumper and stuffed it on there so hence why its hanging.lol.

ng99xh.jpg

Here goes a better pic of the front from the manufacturer.Im thinking about shaving off the front blinkers and just leaving the fender ones.
24wbiw1.jpg

They need to cmon with the paint! I wanna see it with the side skirts on and everything.I hate seeing a car half way done.Makes it look so helpless.

Last edited:
Not sure if i wanna keep the chromeish finish on the Racing Harts either.My friend is connected to a company called dip tech that can do crazy pattern stuff on anything.

wheels1.jpg

wheels.jpg

White carbon fiber wheels sounds interesting... :wink:

Hey Alex,

Looks good can't wait to see it painted! Did you find OEM sideskirts yet?

Not sure if i wanna keep the chromeish finish on the Racing Harts either.My friend is connected to a company called dip tech that can do crazy pattern stuff on anything.

wheels1.jpg

wheels.jpg

White carbon fiber wheels sounds interesting... :wink:

Ended up just doing flat black centers.
14ue3yt.jpg

And spent all my lunch money on some real beef for them.Goodyear Eagle F1 run flats.Freaking $400 a piece for the rears. :frown:
2qui3c9.jpg

Back