• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Were did everyone go?

Rims look awesome! Nice tires helps so you don't have to carry the spare :)

Ended up just doing flat black centers.
14ue3yt.jpg

And spent all my lunch money on some real beef for them.Goodyear Eagle F1 run flats.Freaking $400 a piece for the rears. :frown:
2qui3c9.jpg

Dang! looks awesome so far! You've come a long way from when you first got her! Good choice on the color, it's gonna look sharp can't wait to see more progress pics.
Im picking up the wheels tomorrow after they mount them.Then im headed to put them on and see what new progress they have.The car is ready for the road legal wise.It passed inspections and everything.....with no motor. ;) :p lol.Im waiting for my new TX title to come in anytime now.

ArreyKat, bring that baby out to one of our meets...

:biggrin:
I will once its all done up.After it leaves paint and body its hitting my house for the motor install.Im getting it all shined up pretty soon.Then its off to StereoFX to install the new headunit.

1st chance I get some more free funds im hitting up my fabrication connections to fab me up a turbokit at my special hookup cost. ;)

I will once its all done up.After it leaves paint and body its hitting my house for the motor install.Im getting it all shined up pretty soon.Then its off to StereoFX to install the new headunit.

1st chance I get some more free funds im hitting up my fabrication connections to fab me up a turbokit at my special hookup cost. ;)

:rolleyes:

Sounds good man! Hope to see you out there one of these days.

Back