• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What are some good nudie bars/strip joints?

Are your refering to my place? Sorry, not open to the public.:tongue:

Dejavu in Broadway... Girls there are prettier.. Girls get in for free

O'Farrell Theatre . There's more things going on there such as shower shows, flash-light, girl on girl shows, etc. Its a little bit more expensive though to get in and I don't know if the girls gets in for free..

Since you're bringing a date in a strip-joint (which is really cool by the way).. Go to Broadway because after the strip-club you can go into one (or two) of the clubs/bars around the area. Then finish the night with some chinese food. haha.

niM

Since you're bringing a date in a strip-joint (which is really cool by the way).. Go to Broadway because after the strip-club you can go into one (or two) of the clubs/bars around the area. Then finish the night with some chinese food. haha.

niM

Does eating Chop Suzy count as Chinese food?

Dejavu in Broadway... Girls there are prettier.. Girls get in for free

O'Farrell Theatre . There's more things going on there such as shower shows, flash-light, girl on girl shows, etc. Its a little bit more expensive though to get in and I don't know if the girls gets in for free..

niM

Cream of Sum Yung Guy with Mushu Poke

I've heard Sacramento's got some good ones like city limits, deja vu in Stockton serves alcohol and from what I've heard has some fine lady's :biggrin:

I got a buddy coming in from Singapore next week and he was asking if we had any KTV type places here. Anyone know?

If you go off Broadway in SF there are like 20 different clubs.Such as Centerfolds,Hustler, Adam and Eve and I think even some restaurants.

Yeah Centerfolds is suppose to be one of the better ones. Let me know when you are coming all/most the bouncers on Broadway St are friends of mine....Just let me know which one you are going to and I will hit him up and tell him you are coming...It will be free....

ANd the same at O'Farrell Theatre but you have to tip (good tip this place is expensive) my somoan friend in the front...Tell him you want the USO price (Uso is somoan for somoan..)

When we took the girls, they liked Penthouse club in SF. One girl even got a lap dance. Little Darlings isn't too bad. they'll try to drag your girl on stage which is pretty funny.

The indian/fijian girl that dances in little darling is my ex from highschool smart girl with good family...nut missing some screws in her head like the rest of them...We are still coo though I run into her and the rest of the girls from little darlings at Benihana all the time...

I don't like strip clubs too much but I took alot of girls to thier first one and they all seem to like it...

I take it you been there before it was raided? LOL j/k :biggrin:

Yeah, I was "Client #9":biggrin::biggrin: I escaped out the back door when the FBI raided the place.

tell me more.

snail trails at this place?

Sorry, the place was shut down and the girls were shipped back to their homeland. It was good while it lasted. F.S. all the way, with the happiest ending.

Last edited:
Back