• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What College Did You Attend?

Re: Re: GO CLONES!

Hrant said:
I know of at leats 3 who went to U of M!

Which one? There are eight states whose names start with M, and I bet you every one of them has its own U of M! And that doesn't even count U of M in Winnipeg...

I've heard of Biola. I believe it's a small Christian college in the LA area. Fontana?

My alma mater: Oral Roberts University. Didn't think anyone actually went there did ya? ;)

Majored in International Business. Minored in German, Theology, and History. Worked three jobs to make it through while living on a steady diet of cereal, Kraft Mac & Cheese, and Top Ramen. Had a blast!

Cornell%20Logo.gif

wordmark1.gif

Regards.

Fight, Devils down the field
Fight with your might and don't ever yield
Long may our colors outshine all others
Echo from the buttes,
Give 'em hell Devils!
Cheer, cheer for ASU
Fight for the Old Maroon
For it's hail, hail, the gang's all here
And it's onward to victory!

Attachments

• blatt asu plate.jpg
    blatt asu plate.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: GO CLONES!

nsxtasy said:
Which one? There are eight states whose names start with M, and I bet you every one of them has its own U of M! And that doesn't even count U of M in Winnipeg...

The U of M in Winnipeg, glad you included it.... I got my undergraduate degree there. :D

Go Bruins

UCSD - Undergrad
UCLA - Dental School
UCLA/VA Hospital Dentistry Cert
Baylor College of Dentistry - Graduate Endodontics, MS Dental Research

Rod

Adelaide Flinders University, 1st year bachelor of arts
University of South Australia bachelor of arts- communications
University of South Australa 1st year visual arts

Not that any of you guys may have heard of them except for Neo maybe ;)

I was a uni bum, loved it!

Nice one Phoenix ;)

CAL, baby!

ucb-320.gif

ROLL ON YOU BEARS!!!

campanile.gif

I love this pic of the Campanile with the Golden Gate Bridge as the background.

Last edited:
I'm at Northwestern University, graduating in a month with a major in Economics and a minor in Psychology!

On a sidenote I hope to attend Kellogg Graduate School in a few years after I have some work experience. :)

Uchicago.gif

harvard1.gif
harvard.gif

Both have Burgandy School colors (although w/ different names, "Maroon" (chicago), "Crimson" (harvard) ) :D

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by ak
Undergrad
80:20 Male:Female ratio.....

Grad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow - it must have really sucked to go from a 80:20 Male:Female ratio and then go to GaTech!

Hey Matteni and ak - I was released from Ga Tech in '79 when the ratio was probably 85:15. And then only about 10% of the 15% was remotely attractive!

That explains all the beer...

Loyola University-Los Angeles-BBA
University of CA-Irvine-LCM
and to many JC's to list!

T Bolen said:
quote:
Originally posted by ak
Undergrad
80:20 Male:Female ratio.....

Grad

Wow - it must have really sucked to go from a 80:20 Male:Female ratio and then go to GaTech!

Hey Matteni and ak - I was released from Ga Tech in '79 when the ratio was probably 85:15. And then only about 10% of the 15% was remotely attractive!

That explains all the beer...

I think the ratio at Gtech is better now...like 60:40 but it didn't matter since I was in grad school... At least I was in Atlanta tho...

Back