• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What College Did You Attend?

University of North Carolina at Wilmington

new_banner.jpg

Can you guess where I went?

Here's a hint. Michigan stinks!!!

Go Waves!

Pepperdine University

My Schools....

fc1cf885.gif

B.A. Cellular and Molecular Biology

fc1cf87d.gif

Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D.)
20 years ago today!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy perhaps losing all those football games has affected you way too much ...... I had my best years there

Which games were those? We won the national championship last year and have not had a losing season in quite some time

osugrad97 said:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy perhaps losing all those football games has affected you way too much ...... I had my best years there

Which games were those? We won the national championship last year and have not had a losing season in quite some time

Off Topic but I think Hrant meant John Cooper's poor track record in winning that last game of EVERY regular season (Hint: their mascot is a cute little wolf ;) )

Cooper is gone. I am still in therapy to try and get past his memory.....

Go Gamecocks!
'93 BS in Statistics & Cognate in Electrical and Computer Engineering

Attachments

• scar-edu-logo.gif
    scar-edu-logo.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 477
2 years University of Toronto
2 years U of M Go Blue!
2 years MSU Go Green!

BSME

b17-9.jpg

When I was at Cal Poly it was.....

where the men were men, the women were too and the sheep ran scared!:D

University of Tennessee, Knoxville '96-'98
and finished up @ Univ. of Memphis '98-'01

....and possibly Whittier Law School in the fall

Adam

P.S. -> sorry for not using the colorful logos like everyone else, I...um.....skipped class that day

Re: Re: Re: Now, for a little levity...

nicholas421 said:
while we're at it, let's also list our wives' weights and the size of our penises. :rolleyes:

...this is right on! And I haven't seen any posts refuting this from NoClgDeg......... talk about a sign of inadequacy..

... not meant to be a flame, just had to be said.....

signature-bracets.gif

The Cougar head embodies the tradition and spirit of Washington State University. The crest symbolizes academic excellence and higher education. Together, the elements represent the academic strengths, dignity, and reputation of the University as well as the Cougar spirit and the loyalty of its students, alumni, faculty, and staff.

Originally designed by Randall Johnson '37, in 1936, the Cougar head is a widely recognized graphic symbol of Washington State University. Johnson modified the symbol in 1959 to reflect the change in the University's name from Washington State College to Washington State University.

The new signature introduced in January 2001 was created by Dave Hoyt '84, a longtime graphic designer at the University.

Back