• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What did YOU pay for your NSX? (and when?)

I guess I should give my input as well. 1991 Sebring Silver NSX with 84K miles purchased on June 2011 for 26K. I traded in my 05 RL for it which lowered final price to 23K.

Last edited:
Purchase in June 2016
94 White/tan manual, 48K miles, clean title, most maintenance records, almost stock (had aftermarket wheels, stereo, and springs). Needed no work done.
Paid $54K which maybe a bit high but it was really clean and white is hard to find. Also when I saw it I just fell in love.

Last edited:
Love has no price:wink:

no rumors please

Bought my first one in 2003 flew on a one way ticket to Portland and picked up my dream car -1991 black on black 5 speed with 62000 miles for $30,000

Sold it in 2005 for $32,500

February 2006? I found a 1992 Sebring silver 5speed with 100k mi here in San Diego at a car museum type car dealership that I talked down to $26,000 after snap ring issues were discovered.

Sold it 2008 for $29,500

After searching for literally years for a GPW in February 2014 I found a deal I couldn't pass up on Craigslist app of all places..a 1992 blk on blk 120k 5 speed bone stock from original owner with all the books, window sticker and even had the original car phone in center console...15 minutes from my house.....for $25,000:smile:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Bought my 91 silver, 19,000 miles in 2008, stock for 26.000, Still have it and love it!

wow!!!

Even in 2008 that was way below market value.....was it a family member or just somebody who was clueless to what the worth was?

salvage title maybe?

whats the story?

wow!!!

Even in 2008 that was way below market value.....was it a family member or just somebody who was clueless to what the worth was?

salvage title maybe?

whats the story?

Not salvage just mint condition,He was second owner, Just found a good deal I guess!

date of purchase: 5/20/17 Price:50k Mileage:60k Black on black car in great condition and pretty much all stock other than I/H/E and a few appearance mods like lip kit, carbon fiber hood, etc.

date of purchase: 5/20/17 Price:50k Mileage:60k Black on black car in great condition and pretty much all stock other than I/H/E and a few appearance mods like lip kit, carbon fiber hood, etc.

year please...thanks

I bought my 93 model in 1995. It had 24,000 miles on it. It now has 84,000. I paid 48,000 in 95.

Can't believe I've owned this car for 22 years. Just doesn't seem possible

Last edited:
Bought my GPW 92 for 28,000 with 36k miles in 2009. Now it has 90k miles. Just did a major overhaul, TB, WP, etc..... Rev to 8k every time and still as strong as the day I got it.

Bought 4/2017 for 78k eur which is around 90k USD , 95 T, 1st owner, 16k miles, mint original condition.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice how when you search for a car on bring a trailer, they produce a graph/chart showing price sold vs. year for that car? Pretty nice feature.

I was talking to the owner of a 2002 Spa Yellow (not me) with 6800 miles on it, he told me that he's turned down $100,000 for the car, he's not looking at selling it, but says it's worth more.

Anyone else notice how when you search for a car on bring a trailer, they produce a graph/chart showing price sold vs. year for that car? Pretty nice feature.

Nice find! However, they still have a ways to go before they get to my level. :biggrin:

Joking aside, it is good to see them putting their data to work. It is valuable for showing the past sale prices of a car concisely.

1993 w 71k Miles - 5 Spd - EXCELLENT condition

$15,800 just this month (August 2017)

Not a Typo. Had a salvage event in 1999 but drives perfect, has full maintenance history and recent clutch and AC Controller swap.

I consider it a HUGE steal even with the accident

Back