• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do NSX owners think of when they see an NSX on the road unexpectedly?

I was driving around my area, and all of a sudden, BAM, I see peiserg's beautiful silver NSX go past me on the opposite direction.

I was like "DAMN that's HOTT". I was thinking it kind of reminds me of when you are in some boring place, and then all of a sudden, this hot chick walks by you, flashes you, and then moves on and disappears.
I had a similar type of reaction seeing peiserg's NSX today, as well as seeing other NSXs unexpectedly... :biggrin:

I just get jealous. Every time I see another NSX on the road, I'm not driving mine :(

Ryan

im usually looking right at them while they're looking at me :biggrin:

we both give a thumbsup and a smile and keep on driving. :smile:

this is what usually happens when i see any kind of exotic on the road too

I try to catch up to watch it go down the road. That's the one thing I don't like about being an owner, I can never watch my own car go down the road and drive it at the same time. :cool:

Just saw a 91-94 silver one with Quebec license plates.... :eek: looks sexy though :biggrin: can't imagine driving from there to so.cali :tongue:

I have seen maybe 3 NSX's in my lifetime in my area, one of those being mine. :biggrin:

I used to get excited and stare.

Since I've bought one, I haven't seen any others, but i'm sure if given the chance I would offer the person a congratulations.

I see a black one in MoCo running down Quince Orchard Road away from Travilah in the AM and back toward Travilah in the evening. Don't think he's on prime. I see a white one driven by a lady from time to time going down Dufief Mill. I've seen a couple of others here and there. I love seeing them. Makes me smile. I was at a light next to the lady with the white one recently and told her I had a red one. I wonder if she believed me?

Saw one guy at the shops on River/Falls who was loading up his with alcohol for a big shindig. That was interesting... Reminds of Mitch and his beer keg pic...

Drove mine to work today, a rare treat! With our new baby, I have fewer opportunities to drive it, so I'm trying to find them when I can!

I never see any other NSXs where I live, but have you ever let someone else drive your car, and been amazed at how good it looks as they pull away?

I did this recently and was like "dammnnn, thats what I look like when I arrive someplace, that is pretty outlandish".

NsXMas said:
I was like "DAMN that's HOTT". I was thinking it kind of reminds me of when you are in some boring place, and then all of a sudden, this hot chick walks by you, flashes you, and then moves on and disappears.

this happens a lot.
on sunny days when im driving just for pleasure, my cell phone rings and as i answer, see hot chicks in bikini's washing their cars.
living in socal has its perks, especially in the summer.
but,
people always call at the wrong time. i just put my phone on mute and have the camera ready now when i drive to capture those special moments... when a fellow NSXer strolls along.

When i spot an NSX: time slows down, other cars meld into nothingness, heart starts pumping at 8000RPM, all sound goes echoy like the movies & i can hear my heart pulsating... i first check the plates to see if i recognize it... then i just watch it glide by me like a beautiful swan on calm lake. When it's gone, i hit the brakes hard to avoid hitting the car or tree in front of me. :D :D :D

...or if it's <B>Dippy</B>'s NSX that i spot, it doesn't glide like a swan... more like burn past spewing up asphalt like a dragster with snow chains outrunning fire-breathing bat-dragon-mutant! :D

(hehe... that first bit was almost as poetic as one of <B>Meeyatch</B>'s special threads ;) )

NsXMas said:
I was thinking it kind of reminds me of when you are in some boring place, and then all of a sudden, this hot chick walks by you, flashes you, and then moves on and disappears.

...right... :rolleyes: ...are you fabio or something? :eek: I've never had this happen to me yet.

comquat1 said:
That's the one thing I don't like about being an owner, I can never watch my own car go down the road and drive it at the same time. :cool:

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Whenver I catch another NSX in the "wild", I always think the same thing.... "DAMN, that's a nice car." :biggrin:

Prior to attending meets, I rarely see another nsx on the road when driving my nsx.

I get really excited and wave whenever I see another nsx.

GOTTSPD said:
I see a black one in MoCo running down Quince Orchard Road away from Travilah in the AM and back toward Travilah in the evening. Don't think he's on prime. I see a white one driven by a lady from time to time going down Dufief Mill. I've seen a couple of others here and there. I love seeing them. Makes me smile. I was at a light next to the lady with the white one recently and told her I had a red one. I wonder if she believed me?

Saw one guy at the shops on River/Falls who was loading up his with alcohol for a big shindig. That was interesting... Reminds of Mitch and his beer keg pic...
Hey GotSpd,

You never see this one around N. Pot?

Rick_Phanny_4.gif

I see all the ones you describe occasionally also. Hope to see you out there. :smile:

Rick (Tabasco)

mikec said:
When I see one I think that it may have come from the Auction. I live near Manheim PA.

Im sure you've seen mine on a couple occasions... I stay at the Eden Resort on Thursday nights :smile:

The first thought that comes to mind is usually

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha

skynet0419 said:
im usually looking right at them while they're looking at me :biggrin:

we both give a thumbsup and a smile and keep on driving. :smile:

i LOVE it! Since being on Prime, I wonder "Are they a member of Prime?" :biggrin: Then usually flick my lights to say "howdee" *

when i see one i think that it is actally better to see one pass by than to drive one. I just love the way they look. I sometime spend 10 minute just looking at my car in my garage. My X GF use to say i love my car more then her, she was right.LOL

Whenever I see one I just stop and stare in amazement.....then I realize hey I got one too :). But, they're so beautiful it just gets me everything :) They catch my attention even more than a Lambo....it really makes my day!

Back