• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What do you think about the 2015 Acura TLX?

In 2014 "sports sedan" means >300whp and RWD or rear-biased AWD. Somehow Lexus has this figured out and Acura don't.

It looks good and the DCT sounds kind of neat. Not sure it can compete with the Mercedes CLA though.

On one hand, I'm glad Acura finally combined the TSX and TL because it was stupid to have them overlap across so much of the market. On the other hand, it is pathetic that the most exciting car in Acura's lineup is a four-door entry-level sedan (and that this has been the case now for quite some time).

Rather save money and get a new mazda 6 or spend about the same and get a new genesis.

roof line in the rear to the trunk is off. Looks weird to me. Interior looks nice but the body has to get you interested enough to have a seat.

Acura seems to either just miss the mark, or miss it by a mile. This seems like a "just missed".

Meh

It ain't ticklin' my fancy as we say down south.

What happened to the manual transmissions!!!!

What happened to the manual transmissions!!!!

Where have you been hiding? Haven't you heard that manuals are dead. The in thing to do these days is to convert your manual into an automatic. Shesh. :biggrin:

I think it looks pretty good. I agree they need RWD atleast for the RLX

Best new sedan they've put out in years. Waiting for the SH-AWD version though...

I test drove the SH-AWD Advance package. I honestly almost bought it. Wife would not have been happy with me. Rides good, I already liked the features I just hated FWD, but I would consider the SH-AWD Advance package.

What a snorefest, did Honda take one risk with the exterior styling? Ah... No they didn't and for that reason almost the entire Kia lineup looks better. I really do not get the Acura brand. And this is coming from a guy who currently owns 3 Acura's. They kill the "sporty" RSX and combine the TL and TSX? Why not just kill the TSX and keep the other two? Why would I want less rear legroom than my TL? I understand they are trying to push buyers up to the RLX but they will never go there. That car too is a snorefest from the outside. The inside is amazing without question but with an also ran V6 who cares. Rant over. :rolleyes:

sold my 08 tl-s last year and bought 06 is350.
The 2006 is350 is still better, almost 9 years old car.

Last edited:
Back