• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What happened to "what would you do"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read a thread earlier today about someone having problems with Factor X. Why was it deleted?:confused:

it was moved to the vender review section.

Too bad. It was a really importaint post.

it wasnt deleted...just moved to the correct spot.....but i feel its big enough to be in this forum section..

I agree. This is not just a disagreement with a vendor, it's really a problem with people in our community that involves what $10K or $20K of dollars. It could involve any of us. This is much more than a vendor issue. These are the type of things we as a community need to address. There are two sides of the story, but this is really larger than send back my $300 and I'll send your wheel back.

He was not slamming a vendor. He was asking, what would you do if you were in my situation? Good question for all of us to be able to ask.

Get it back on the correct forum!

Last edited:
Agreed! This is a considerable issue with a well known entity in what is a relatively small community of owners and vendors. I happen to personally know the client (victim) of this problem. And know him to be a person of the highest integrity. I've been in contact with him here locally during this very frustrating experience. Not sure what I would have done in this same circumstance, but I am sure I would not have been as patient as he has been.

Thanks everyone.
I do think there is value in having the thread in the public forum. After all, I am seeking advice. But, I do understand and respect the moderators standpoint. It does speak to a vendor experience, although it was with the intent to give everyone the background necessary for basis of my question. I think without the story no one would be able to answer the question accurately.

nonetheless, the story is now in the vendor experience section
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111062

and I would still appreciate any advice.

thanks so much.

I read a thread earlier today about someone having problems with Factor X. Why was it deleted?:confused:

It was posted in the wrong forum so I moved it to the correct one. Just like this thread.

I am closing this thread because it is quickly turning into the THIRD new thread today about the same vendor issue.

If someone wishes to have a general discussion about how vendor issue threads are treated, please start a new thread in this forum and we can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back