• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is the youngest child you can take in your NSX?

Of my 4 children only the 12 year old rides in the NSX on rare occasions. The 6 year old did once but MOM and I felt if I were to get in an accident the NSX does not offer much protection regardless of the seat (booster) she is in. It's a small car that would be crushed by an SUV. The twins are 3 and there are two of them, so that's out....

The 12 year old is tall and much closer to an adult body frame even so still a risk for a child in such a small car. Something for every parent to consider....

My 2cents.

Last edited:
So I got the Recaro seat, straps to the car seats, so the seat uses your seatbelt, the bolsters+chair sucked my daughter in pretty good, also the seat is just perfect tucked-in, also a positive, since our cars have such long seating position, the seats stay very far from the Airbag, overall I am very happy and Sofia was also very happy! :)

DSC06592.jpg

DSC06760.jpg

DSC06822.jpg

:)

Oscar

My grand daughter started riding in the NSX as soon as she was big enough for one of those Graco backless booster seats. Since the booster seat does not fit properly on the NSX passenger seat, I stick a boat cushion under it which allows it to sit properly, and which also gets her up to where the seat belt and shoulder harness cross her torso correctly. It also gets her up high enough to see out, and since it is a 91, no airbag to worry about. She is now 7 and enjoys going for a ride.

Back