• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is up with the Atlanta coalition?

Man, Alex, what happened to ya? And the rest of the guys - did anyone else come to the V on Nov. 5? You guys say your coming and no one shows. We have a weak bunch here in Atlanta that's all I can tell you.

I went and guys - it really is not the crowd I'm feeling any real kinship with. It was a funky crowd and NOTHING like Caffeine and Octane.

I will not be going back to the V deal.... not worth the trouble. :rolleyes:

If you guys ever come up with something fun - let me know.

I went to the V with the NSX maybe 2 months ago and that will be my last time. I do enjoy the Caffeine and Octane meets.

What I don't like about the Varsity meets:

-way too much traffic in downtown
-no way to get a good parking spot unless you get there super early
-way too much rice and ghetto ass donks w/24's

I saw a silver NSX when I got there, but by the time I went in and ate and came back out, it was gone. I wasn't able to stay long though either as my ride had to leave and my car's in the shop. sorry.

on another note, when are caffeine and octane meets?

Hey Dow,

Man what a cluster, I went expecting to see NSXs in a spot like the first time I went before I got an NSX. Now I go and no one brings their cars and I don't recognize anyone. Heck it's getting late early these days and it's hard to see anyone. If your looking for a car and not a person that's what happens. We just miss each other.

Sorry guys, but let's make it a date to go to the next Caffiene and Octane ! I was also at that one and no one of the NSX community showed.

Anyway, they are always on the first Sunday of every month. Last one was super good. Lots of great cool cars and a good crowd - not a lot of "ghetto donks" as one mentioned in 24s. No this is a grown up crowd of all kinds of guys in great cars - I was the only NSX. Most stand by their cars and hang waiting for folks to come by like at the Varsity but the crowd is older or at least a lot more mature and I'd say well off. Not that any of that means a lot but it does mean that the cars are nice and not a bunch of geeked out half ass ricers with megaphone mufflers. No sir, real nice cars! Murcialago's and F cars and Porsches and all kinds of nice cars old and new.

It's definitely a cool scene. Be there for the next one or be square dudes!

Tim

I wanted to go on that event this weekend coming up but i think im late for it. Ill probably try a day to come up to atlanta to check out the scene. I have few more months here in Pensacola before I head to Japan. Its very different scene here with the NSXs. I have been to soutcoast acura meet and there and it is a cult on that area. Let me know if you guys are planning one later on. I dont know how much my tires will hold tho(AZENIZ).

Man, Alex, what happened to ya? And the rest of the guys - did anyone else come to the V on Nov. 5? You guys say your coming and no one shows. We have a weak bunch here in Atlanta that's all I can tell you.

I went and guys - it really is not the crowd I'm feeling any real kinship with. It was a funky crowd and NOTHING like Caffeine and Octane.

Come up to Greenville, SC sometime...I am trying to get something together. Would love to have you if I can get some NSX's together.

Was just in Greenville, SC this past weekend! I guess I shoulda looked up somebody to say hello!

Hey Dow,

Man what a cluster, I went expecting to see NSXs in a spot like the first time I went before I got an NSX. Now I go and no one brings their cars and I don't recognize anyone. Heck it's getting late early these days and it's hard to see anyone. If your looking for a car and not a person that's what happens. We just miss each other.

Sorry guys, but let's make it a date to go to the next Caffiene and Octane ! I was also at that one and no one of the NSX community showed.

Anyway, they are always on the first Sunday of every month. Last one was super good. Lots of great cool cars and a good crowd - not a lot of "ghetto donks" as one mentioned in 24s. No this is a grown up crowd of all kinds of guys in great cars - I was the only NSX. Most stand by their cars and hang waiting for folks to come by like at the Varsity but the crowd is older or at least a lot more mature and I'd say well off. Not that any of that means a lot but it does mean that the cars are nice and not a bunch of geeked out half ass ricers with megaphone mufflers. No sir, real nice cars! Murcialago's and F cars and Porsches and all kinds of nice cars old and new.

It's definitely a cool scene. Be there for the next one or be square dudes!

Tim

haha yea, the timing was probably just slightly skewed. I suppose that's something else I get for going in to get the fattiness that is Varsity food. The Caffeine/Octane sounds awesome, and I would love to go, Sunday 6th. I don't think I have anything planned on that day. Where and what time?

maybe a new thread for the Dec caffeine/octane should be started?

Dow

Trust me, the NSX crowd in ATL meets up and hangs out a LOT better than some areas do.:rolleyes:

So 92 are you in our area....you have no profile info about yourself. Where are you located? But wait you don't drive your car - so you're probably right. Just one more reason to wake that little baby up (your NSX i mean).....Come on down to Atlanta we'll get together:smile:

Back