• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

what is your daily driver

What is your daily driver, while your NSX is in the garage?

• Sports Car/ Exotic

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • Luxury Sedan/ coupe/ SUV

Votes: 83 42.3%
  • Truck or Pick up

Votes: 18 9.2%
  • Economy car/ compact car

Votes: 58 29.6%
  • Motorcyle

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
Re: what is your daily driver?

While this was started on another thread, I think having it as a poll is much more interesting. As for me, I guess it depends on the weather whether I take the NSX, Bike, tl, or Truck.

Mine doesn't really fit in super well with the choices since it's modern muscle.

'94 Subaru Legacy turbo wagon

I currently drive a 2001 Porsche Boxster S-Black/Black, 6 speed, with chrome turbo twists and no traction control :eek: Those who know me; know I normally change cars on a weekly basis due to me job :biggrin:

AndyH said:
SNDSOUL: 1 crazy hummer....but do you need that many speaker?
I am a car audio retailer and use the Hummer mostly for demonstration and carshows, but it is fun to drive. Most of my other cars have stock radios. I usually dont even listen to the radio. Music overload :cool:

Last edited:

2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon... uses the cheap gas!

The NSX is my one and only car...

'95 Integra GS-R. Original owner. Looking to finally replace with something new, but with gas prices what they are, and getting 28 to 30 MPGs I may just wait a bit longer. Also lets me save more for the six-figure-priced NSX successor too. :smile:

MB C43 AMG (chipped). It's a 4 door, 330 hp / 330 tq autobahn cruiser ... of course, I just run around 285 in Atlanta. Performance stats are very close to the NSX in 0-60 and 1/4. Yet the two cars almost couldn't feel more different if they had been engineered on different parts of the globe. Oh wait ... they were! Both incredible machines in their own right.

eh, i rotate around, ussually my 240, but if not my rx7, but the nsx gets some action during the week too. Im hoping to pick up a 510 soon, so well see

1993 300ZXTT with 500rwhp. Drives like an Accord under 3k rpm and 28mph on the highway...

My daily car info:
1. RED
2. 2 seater
3. Coupe
4. RWD
5. 6sp manual
(5fwd + 1 reverse :biggrin: )

Take a guess???

see my Temp my signature for this thread. :biggrin:

Last edited:
hey im a student right now, so no money. i can't afford a full bike, so i use this.
:biggrin:
khtrialsuni2.jpg

in the summer 01 prelude (ac works great) :biggrin:
in the winter 90 integra w a b18c5 (no ac) :frown:

My daily driver is not represented in the POLL :frown:

should be:
Sports Car/ Exotic
Luxury Sedan/ coupe/ SUV
Truck or Pick up
Economy car/ compact car
Motorcyle
Ugly Import Van that has dents,239kmiles and smells like food.

Last edited:
Rain
1982 Honda Civic Wagon, sticky steering wheel and shift knob, taped on mirror that you add or subtract pennies to adjust in or out.Takes about 5 minutes to warm up after a couple of stalls. Once we get going it's great 35 MPG , all the chicks dig it! :biggrin:

Nice Days
The best car built in the world!

Only 12 miles to work and it is worth the sacrifice!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
I currently drive a 2001 Porsche Boxster S-Black/Black, 6 speed, with chrome turbo twists and no traction control :eek: Those who know me; know I normally change cars on a weekly basis due to me job :biggrin:
Weekly, what, they made you extend now? I thought it was like your underwear, daily, ooops, didn't realize that maybe you extend that too? JK, pretty sure that it won't be your daily when the white stuff comes!!!! :biggrin:

RPM217 said:
Weekly, what, they made you extend now? I thought it was like your underwear, daily, ooops, didn't realize that maybe you extend that too? JK, pretty sure that it won't be your daily when the white stuff comes!!!! :biggrin:

Last year a had a GMC Yukon with 24 inch chrome spinners for a while. Awful in snow; actually bent all 4 wheels during one storm. EVO, STi's and S4's are normally my favorites and always available for the picking. :biggrin:

Back