• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What is your daily grind?

I have never seen a thread started on what all of us NSX owners/enthusiasts do for a living.

Myself, I have been in the Canadian Military for 11+ years now. (9 left then I can start my career lol). I am medical Technician by trade working hand in hand with Doctors and Nurses.

So lets hear it, what does everyone else do?

I work hand in hand with you.And i quite enjoy it.

my better half is a nurse.

hahaha, I didnt even look. My appoligies Doc.

.no that's my lower half.........................que the leprechaun video.

.............our plan is to be eac in a butch outfit:tongue:

.............our plan is to be eac in a butch outfit:tongue:

Easy. Protein and alcohol as I recall. So Tuna and (insert favorite adult beverage here).

After a decade in the Marine Corps with more than a little help from my wife, my oldest 2 sons and their wives we've built a business offering fulfillment for over 2,500 pet products to over 1,000 Internet retailers.

I am a software engineer at the fruit company (no, not the one that makes underwear, the other one)

my better half is a nurse.

That's the truth, but those of us that know and love DocJohn, know that he's a "film critic"

Me, I handle OPM for a living, no, not opium, "other people's money", also known as a "financial advisor", used to be known as "stock broker". You will find that we have everything from "soup to nuts" (pun intended) as professions, but we all have a shared passion.

Software Engineer, pressing keys on a keyboard all day....

Back