• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

What Kind of Fuel Do You Use in Your NSX?

What grade of fuel do you use in your NSX?

• Premium fuel (91 octane or higher in North America), ALWAYS, whenever it is available.

Votes: 134 93.1%
  • Premium fuel, ALMOST ALWAYS.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Premium fuel SOME OF THE TIME, regular or mid-grade (less than 91 octane) SOME OF THE TIME.

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Regular or mid-grade fuel, ALWAYS or ALMOST ALWAYS.

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chevron Premium 99% of the time. Chevron is a Top Tier rated gasoline.

TOP TIER Detergent Gasoline is a recently established new standard for gasoline performance. Four of the world's top automakers, BMW, General Motors, Honda, and Toyota recognize that the current EPA minimum detergent requirements do not go far enough to ensure optimal engine performance.

http://www.toptiergas.com/

wha....arco not top tier? :wink: Even though my wife's integra seems to run better on arco than anything else. Shell premium for the nsx, unless track pumps are available.

Since I don't run the A022s, I figured it didn't matter what fuel when in, as long as it was liquid. Beside, it gives me great pleasure in knowing at least one NSXer is getting his intestines in a twist every time I fill with 89 and turn a mile on inferior rubber.

I would never (unless I had no choice) use anything less than 91 octane fuel. Why would anyone consider anything less (except for availability issues)?

Back