• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

What the most useful Honda Forum?

Excluding NSX Prime (simply the best forum, and with very helpful members). For those of you who belong to other Honda related forums, which Honda forum did you find to be useful? If you belong to multiple forums, which forum is better for DIY info? I'm mainly interested in Accord & Odyssey related forums. I don't want to have to sign up for 10 different forums. Preferably 1 or 2. Thanks in advance.

I think www.honda-tech.com is a good one. I've been on there from years, but haven't been on much lately.

check'it...

Excluding NSX Prime (simply the best forum, and with very helpful members). For those of you who belong to other Honda related forums, which Honda forum did you find to be useful? If you belong to multiple forums, which forum is better for DIY info? I'm mainly interested in Accord & Odyssey related forums. I don't want to have to sign up for 10 different forums. Preferably 1 or 2. Thanks in advance.
As mentioned by White92, Honda-tech is a good forum for tuning/modding Honda vehicles, as well as trouble-shooting/D.I.Y. Though, it's absolutely nothing like NSXPrime!

However, for NSXPrime'like atmosphere & vibe, the benchmark Accord-specific/Odyssey-specific forums are:

- DriveAccord

- OdyClub

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. OdyClub doen't seem to have much activity on that forum, but it is understood. Most Odyssey owners have families and being a parent, I had set my expectations low. I'll try Honda-Tech, and DriveAccord first.

did you check'it thoroughly?

OdyClub doen't seem to have much activity on that forum...
Are you sure about that?!? :confused:

Not that I'm a member there, nor am I pushing it for a purpose/intention, but that forum is active! I just perused over it briefly (it comes highly recommended by many Ody owners that I know from around the way).

As you said, it's minivans & the demographic that potentially comes w/ it; but, there seems to be lots of content/info' & ongoing discussions there. Regarding import minivans (or any minivans, for that matter), it doesn't get busier than that on the inter-webz in terms of focused, enthusiast forums go. I couldn't find any alternative Ody forum/board close to it.

OdyClub
Members: 104,740
Threads: 44,854

Last edited:
Re: did you check'it thoroughly?

Are you sure about that?!? :confused:

[/I]

Yes, I'm sure. Been there for 1 1/2 years and very little in depth responses, and I have not been very active there recently. There is a large membership base. Recently onto Honda-Tech, and the response time is almost like NSX Prime.:smile: Thanks everyone.

Back